• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Survivor "Mafia"

Status
Not open for further replies.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Ragah tribe...

WINS IMMUNITY by seconds! Ragah tribe, you are safe from tribal council, and each of you are guaranteed a 1/7 chance at winning Survivor.

Gala tribe, you have nothing but tribal to wait for... I'll post the questions soon.

The easy riddle, I would have accepted King Rhoam as an answer as well but you got Mipha.

Good job.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Tribal Council Day 3:

Questions:

1- How did you feel losing by mere seconds?

2- How much strategizing has been going on?

3- Do you like the new tribe you are in?

4- How badly were your plans messed up when the tribes swapped, or were they messed up at all?

5- Would you say there is a "weak link" in your tribe?

Votes are due on 1/18/18 at around 7ish PM PST. There will be a penalty for not voting.

Last edited:

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Could we have more challenges of the math based variety or more puzzle variety? XD
The challenges are what they are. I can't cater to a single player's needs, or I'd be a bad Jeff. You can hope for math/puzzle challenges, but that doesn't mean I'll give them to you. That being said, I will take in the suggestion for the next season because it will be a clean slate, and that was a valid suggestion for the future.

funnier6

Courage~
LIKE IM GOING TO MURDER A SLOTH RIGHT AFTER I FINISH BASHING MY HEAD INTO THIS WALL. Ahem, I mean to say it is regretful that I hadn’t typed a little faster.

A little bit, not much.

NOT AT THE MOMENT. Not that it’s altogether their fault but a little more support would’ve been nice.

Oh I didn’t really have any plans but obviously losing was not what I was going for.

Not exactly weak, but invisible yes.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Reminder that tribal is meant to be an open discussion. Other tribe members can comment and discuss and debate and argue and whatever here at this time.

This is a good video because it shows what a normal tribal would be like. Skip to around 1:10 if you want to see the tribal council part, and watch to the end

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
1- How did you feel losing by mere seconds?
I feel... disappointed.

2- How much strategizing has been going on?
Not much in the way of strategizing gamewise, but for a little bit there the chat was pretty active I'd say.

3- Do you like the new tribe you are in?
The new tribe's cool. It's nice not having Doc around - nothing against the guy, love 'im like a brother, but we kept coming up with the same answers like minutes apart from each other. I think we can both shine better separated.

4- How badly were your plans messed up when the tribes swapped, or were they messed up at all?
I didn't really have plans, to be honest, so it wasn't a huge issue.

5- Would you say there is a "weak link" in your tribe?
I mean, we have a person in our tribe who hasn't helped out in a single challenge thus far. Everyone probably knows who I'm talking about at this point. Once again he failed to show up. If I were to point to a weak link, it would be him, if for no other reason than time zones.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
lol I'll just post it here because it's not really a secret.

Please vote me out of the game. I'm happy we can vote me away this night because I would otherwise have asked to be replaced/quit anyhow.
So far not a single challenge has been while I wasn't sleeping. Plus, when I look at the kinds of challenges, about half of them are near-impossible for non-Americans/Canadians, on any English language or North American history/culture- related questions I'm absolutely clueless.
Having had to miss out on everything already so far, I just feel embarassed. Any additional moment I'm still a part of this game I will just feel more awkward.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
For future notice if anyone wishes to quit, the tribal will end prematurely and the person eliminated will be whoever quit. The votes will not be disclosed.

Kokirion, I'm terribly sorry that it isn't working out for you. I tried starting things later, but it just didn't end up working. The Zelda riddle challenge was more suited towards everyone instead of the other challenge, and that was an attempt at making it more international, but it didn't work out.

All of this will be taken into account for future games.

Tribal is still on

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
For now you must vote, as Kokirion has not officially quit.

@kokirion would you like to forfeit? It is completely ok if you do
Yes I would like to.

By the way, don’t see it as a flaw of your game. I thought about it before and I don’t think there is a way to “fix” that. If you try to accommodate other people, some other players will again be in a disadvantage. That’s just the way it is, for a game like this I suppose you simply need a somewhat comparable group of players.

Anyway, I liked the set-up of the game. So good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom