• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Survivor "Mafia"

Status
Not open for further replies.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Tribal Day 4: Results

The votes:
Deku
Bok
Deku
Bok
Deku
Deku

Deku
It's time for you to go.

Well, the best laid plans of mice and men go oft ashtray. The votes tell all.

It is now day 5.
Challenge 5 will begin at around 3PM PST tomorrow 1/24/18.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Just to clarify, once you vote you cannot unvote and revote. We have had a couple people do that so far, and it's my bad for not specifying.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Day 5 ends. Challenge Phase 5 Begins.

In this challenge, you try to get the highest score on Space Invaders right here in the arcade section. Screenshot your results.

You have until 1/25/18 at 3ish PM to submit your score.

Survivors Ready? GO!

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
You cannot post previous scores that you made before the start of the challenge. You may update me/this chat with your scores as the challenge progresses, but I find that unwise

D

Deleted member 14134

@YIGAhim How are we supposed to screenshot our scores? The game takes me back to the arcade immediately after losing.

D

Deleted member 14134

Since I don't know how else to get around it, 23780 is my score at the moment but that is not the score I'm submitting for the challenge (since it was acquired at a previous date). I'll update my new high score when I get one I suppose. Also this could be a reference for everyone else in case someone here happens to break the top 6.
U6XfX2z.png

D

Deleted member 14134

Well doc has the second highest score now and it wasn't there before so it should be easy to tell who has the highest from this point on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom