• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Survivor "Mafia"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Dime, Pluto, Rhode Island: Smallest

Ford, $5 bill (American), Nebraska: Lincoln

Florist, Furniture Store, Obstetrician; delivery

Head, Cross, Tail : Types of wind

Chemistry lab, bike tire, toothpaste: is related to tubes

Matador, Africa, Little Red Riding Hood: Has a cape
fan, junk, hot: types of mail

Astrologer, Highway, Catcher: All have signs

Piano, Radio, Car Engine: All get tuned

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Ragah Tribe WINS IMMUNITY!

Ragah tribe, you are safe from tribal council.

Gala tribe, as the losers, you must face tribal council, where one of you will be the first person voted out of Survivor. I suggest you and your alliances make a plan to vote out whoever you deem fit.

I'll give you until 1/13/18 at around Noon PST to do what you may.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
A reminder: In order to start a conversation with specific tribe mates, you must state that you are doing so and listing the participants in chat.

This is still technically the day phase.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
The Ragah tribe doesn't have to do much strategizing, as they won and are safe. If both tribes knew a bit more about how Survivor works, they'd be making alliances to try and control the votes in tribal council, and then make it far, but similarly to Season 1 of Survivor, no one knows much about strategy.

Things will pick up after a tribal council or 2, depending on who is voted out. That is where true colors really show, and when lines are crossed.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
TRIBAL COUNCIL Day 1!

For those of you new to Survivor, Tribal Council is where everyone votes (Privately). I will give some questions, and everyone may answer.

There will be no unvoting, and all votes must be private. If you do not vote, you will be penalized. All votes are due to me by around this time (Noon PST) on 1/14/18

Questions:

1- Who was the biggest contributor to the challenge in your group?

2- How much talking has been happening around your tribe?

3- How do you feel about losing the challenge?

4- What names do you think will appear in the votes tonight?

5- Describe who contributed the least at the challenge, and why you can or can't excuse what they did or did not do.

Good luck.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
All Votes are due TODAY! We have yet to see anyone answer the questions...

Just a note: When you make the thread for your vote, you can reuse the same thread for future tribals.

I will not be around at Noon PST Today, so you have until I check ZD at probably 5ish pm PST to cast your votes.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
1. Well, Jeff, as much as I want to give myself the credit, I feel like giving it to Doc. He probably came up with the most answers out of everyone on the team. Despite our loss, that has to count for something.
2. Not a ton to be honest. We were quiet over the day phase before the challenge. We were pretty active over the course of the challenge with one notable exception, but I guess it wasn't enough. Conversation has picked up since then though, for... obvious reasons.
3. I feel like the other team probably had someone carry them this time. They got the answer so fast that they probably had someone who's just reallt good at all this.
4. There are three people whose names have been thrown around. Koki's schedule is weird compared to everyone else's and didn't have a chance to help in the challenge because of it. Tristan's motivation to play doesn't seem all there. None of Karu's answers ended up being true. I feel like one of them will be exiled tonight.
5. Out of the above, Koki and Karu contributed the least. All kar's answers were wrong and koki wasn't even online. Admittedly though, it was koki's nighttime.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Questions:

1- Who was the biggest contributor to the challenge in your group?

2- How much talking has been happening around your tribe?

3- How do you feel about losing the challenge?

4- What names do you think will appear in the votes tonight?

5- Describe who contributed the least at the challenge, and why you can or can't excuse what they did or did not do.

Good luck.
1. Doc. Deku and I both contributed probably around the same amount, but Doc seemed to get more correct answers than either of us.

2. Not a ton. Between differing timezones and just still trying to figure the game out, we didn't talk much during the first day. We talked quite a bit during the challenge phase though.

3. eh, it was a fairly difficult challenge. I don't feel too bad because I know some of them I probably wouldn't have gotten. There are some really clever players on the other team, so I'm not super surprised they won. Next time, though, they're going down.

4. My name has floated around a bit, but I explained why I would like to, and should, stay in. Other than that, kokirion and Karu seem to be the main contenders at this time, and I can see either of them going.

5. Kokirion wasn't around at all during the challenge phase, but I accept that it was because it all occurred while he was asleep. Timezones can be a ***** sometimes.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
1-I don't know if y'all are being modest, or got confused because I was speaking so much. I think I came up with only one correct answer to the puzzle. If I had to give someone the most credit, I'd say DekuNut. He cracked the first few answers fairly quickly.

2-Like Deku and Tristan said, there wasn't too much chatter or strategy going on. I don't think anyone had a good idea of how they wanted to play and there was nothing much to discuss. Once the challenge phase began, conversation has picked up quite a bit since.

3- I'm not too bitter about losing, the other team was simply better than us at solving it. There were some up there that I never would have gotten, like the delivery one. Props to Ragah for figuring it out. Of course it sucks that one of us is now leaving.

4- Echoing Deku and Tristan again, it looks like it is either going to be Kokirion or Karu, simply based on activity and participation in the challenge. Kokirion didn't have much of an opportunity, unfortunately, because the challenge was done and completed before she had a chance. Karu made an effort but didn't contribute overall.

5- See above.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Well, Jeff
Ooh! The name fits well.

@kokirion
@Tristan
@karu
@funnier6
@Spider-Bok
@Doc
@DekuNut
@Minish_Link
@Musicfan
@Stormageden747

Tribal Council Results (Day 1):

Kokirion
Karu
Karu
Karu
Karu

Karu
Your tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go.

Well, the first victim has been claimed... Whether the decision was unified or not, the vote showed little to no deviations...

It is Now Day 2! The next challenge Phase will begin around Noon PST tomorrow, 1/15/18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom