• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Survivor "Mafia"

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Flips table :anger3d:

We sat out storm cause he has yet to post.

Bok, wouldn’t have come near as close without him I’m sure.

Well Minish and Music never showed up so them I suppose.

Considering I contributed and wasn’t right about fifty times I suppose that was me.

No.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
1- Why did you choose to sit out Storm?
I was not part of the decision
2- Who was the biggest contributor?
IDK I wasnt here for the day
3- Who was the person who contributed the least?
Probably me.
4- Who was the worst contributor (Contributed but wasn't right)

5- Have alliances started to form?
I dont think so.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Just to confirm, we no longer need to announce in thread when we start private convos with people, correct?

Also, as an aside, I'm enjoying this game a lot more than I originally thought I was going to. Thanks @YIGAhim for putting it together and giving everybody a much needed break from traditional mafia. It was a great idea!

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Just to confirm, we no longer need to announce in thread when we start private convos with people, correct?

Also, as an aside, I'm enjoying this game a lot more than I originally thought I was going to. Thanks @YIGAhim for putting it together and giving everybody a much needed break from traditional mafia. It was a great idea!
No you do not have to announce it anymore, but yes you must still add me.

Yeah, this Survivor game is going a lot better than expected. Sure people don't exactly know much strategy or stuff like that, but as the game progresses the players warm up to the strategy more. I hope we'll be able to do this annually or something, maybe as a competition instead of a game, with a medal or something...

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
1- Why did you choose to sit out Storm?
I wasn't around during that decision, but I do agree with the choice to do so. Storm hasn't contributed yet, so it only seemed logical that he would sit out.

2- Who was the biggest contributor?
Bok.

3- Who was the person who contributed the least?
Myself, Music, and Storm didn't contribute at all. Unfortunately I was asleep at the time.

4- Who was the worst contributor (Contributed but wasn't right)
I don't think there was a worst contributor really. Bok and funnier were the only two working on it, and I said Bok was the biggest contributor. So I guess by default that would make funnier the worst, but I don't think he did a bad job or anything. Especially since he was actually trying to help.

5- Have alliances started to form?
I'm not sure, anything is possible I guess.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Very sorry about the delay. You'll just have to wait until closer to 1pm PST for me to post results. Something very unexpected happened yesterday

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
When I finished making this, my internet froze, my computer reset and all of the content was gone... Looks like I'll have to give this another try...

Tribal Day 2 Results!

Storm
Storm
Storm
Storm
Blank vote

The second person voted out of ZD Survivor:
Storm
It's time for you to go. Please exit the Ragah Tribe Pre Swap chat immediately.

Day 3 Comes and goes

You had plenty of time when I was absent. That was your day 3. The Day 3 challenge will begin immediately...

But first, take a look at your new teams: The tribes have swapped randomly!

Funnier, Kokirion, Minish, Dekunut
Bok, Tristan, Doc, Musicfan

No one may use the pre swap conversations at all anymore, not even as a source of written quotes, but things can be mentioned.

With your new tribes (In your new Post-Swap chats), you will be facing the Day 3 Challenge!

In this challenge, you must solve 3 Zelda themed riddles. The first tribe to solve all three wins immunity, sending the other tribe to tribal council. The winners of this challenge are guaranteed a 1/7 shot at winning Season One of Survivor (A great honor).

Survivors Ready? GO!

Across the Sea, you'll find me. I'll give you help, and you'll see!
I failed you, I'm sorry. You don't remember you met me.
I'll have more time than others, but I don't want it this way... I'm having great Struggles, and help me you may.

If no tribe completes all 3 riddles by 1/18/18 at 7PM PST, the tribe with the most solved wins. If there is a tie, it will depend on which riddle has been solved. If both teams tied exactly (Did the exact same riddles), there will be 2 tribal councils (one for each tribe)

D

Deleted member 14134

Easy: Botw Zelda
Medium: Fishman from WW
Hard: Nayru from OoA

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Gala tribe...

Something's not right! 1 answer is incorrect

Ragah tribe...

Something's not right! 1 answer is incorrect

Status