• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Originals vs Clones (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Every player should have gotten two things in their role PMs; damage and defense. Their damage is a parameter and their defense is a threshold that when it's hit they have a chance to die. There are no "lynches" in this game. That being said, various abilities do large amounts of damage, so the town does need to act or they will eventually lose.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@A Link In Time as far as I can tell is the only one who has not posted this day period.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
From the rules, I don't think we're going by a lynch system in this game (if votes don't count who would we know who is to be lynched?). And there was no "if a lynch results in a tie" rule. I think when a player falls to zero health they die and that's it. @Repentance can we get some clarification?
Well whatever you want to call it the result is the same, the person dies if the attacks add up enough to result in a death, I guess we should call it a KO (Knock Out) seems fitting.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Sorry, I was extremely busy over the weekend.

That statement wasn't entirely serious, haha, although the reaction it got is certainly an eye-opener for potential suspect in the future.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Anyways, let's focus here. Anyone notice any first-day softclaims?

I just reread through everything and didn't notice any soft claims. I'm happy Thar responded. I'll see what other people have to say about this bit of events.

Mido

Version 1
Unvote

Day 1 ends tomorrow guys, we shouldn't be looking around for softclaims we need to start really focusing on coordinating our attacks.

I suppose so, despite the stagnance of the day as customary. Personally, I am inclined to believe that Moonstone is a townie at this time since she made some proactive and potentially bold moves so early. (Okay, maybe not bold per se, but somewhere along those lines.) She brought up voting as a method to express positions without endangering our attack use. I do not quite have a concrete idea as to who will I attack just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom