• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Originals vs Clones (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I just watched Space balls and can't believe I missed the reference. I think voting, even though it won't count, will be helpful and a good way to know where everyone stands.

I dunno if I ever played with Jim before!
I guess my phone keyboard doesn't have brackets to bold bit since it doesn't count anyway...

Vote @Jimmy.F27 how ya doing bud?

Mido

Version 1
@Repentance

I may have been skewed to believe that it was a reference because of you inflection use in your typing of the scene.

Anyways, I suppose I should start playing the game now:

Vote: Frozen Chosen

Your pictures of Happy will not fool anyone else!

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Well thanks! This is only my second game so a lot of people here wouldn't have played with me yet.
tfw i joined your first game as a replacement at the end of the game and i had never played before and the first thing i did was lynch you who was the GF

:yoshi:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Well thanks! This is only my second game so a lot of people here wouldn't have played with me yet.
Well good to have you!

You mean as a test to see how we'll all attack?
Kinda. That, and since we only get one attack a day and that damage can't be reversed, I think it's nice to see where everyone stands before making a move that can't be taken back or changed.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...

tfw i joined your first game as a replacement at the end of the game and i had never played before and the first thing i did was lynch you who was the GF

:yoshi:

Omg I totally forgot about that game. We were the best scumbuds, right Jimmy? :P Can't believe you haven't played since then.

...Still mad at Odd for killing me though.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Omg I totally forgot about that game. We were the best scumbuds, right Jimmy? :P Can't believe you haven't played since then.

...Still mad at Odd for killing me though.
Haha, it was fun. Was a bit much being the godfather on my first try though. Hopefully I'll play some more after this since Uni is almost over for the year and all.

@Repentance

I may have been skewed to believe that it was a reference because of you inflection use in your typing of the scene.

Anyways, I suppose I should start playing the game now:

Vote: Frozen Chosen

Your pictures of Happy will not fool anyone else!

I'm so sorry.. I'll just go away now... Don't mind me, I'll be over here crying in a corner... I'll be okay...
tumblr_lyfvqyZbj31ro4aslo1_r1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom