• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I don't think Jamie would mind if I put in a small post here.

After Tristan's post addressing me, I was told who the last Mafia member(s) is/are. So any like after that is just because I found the post funny or generally useful (like Gummy's post about iso). There's nothing else to read into it. But if you don't like me liking posts, I'll stop.
I would prefer if you didn't like posts from now on. But worse is people acting like likes are relevant, which I think goes against Mafia rules.

Anyway
Attacked Today:
Doc (1) - Tristan (13%)
Toxic_Snowman (1) - Libk (16%)

Doc is dead. :( meanie Tristan. Unfortunately, Doc was Villager, the Original Day Vig (1 shot)

Total Damage:

Little Gumball - 90%
Cthulhu - 54%
Toxic_Snowman - 45%
Pendio - 22%
Tristan - 20%
Frozen Chosen - 20%
RegalBryant - 14%
JC-Hurin - 10%
Heroine of Time - 7%

I'm going to give an additional 24 hours due to me not having this death posted right away. Carry on.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've been thinking about Toxic and do you think he would avoid posting on the thread but still perform a night attack? Maybe there's more than one Mafia member left, but his inactivity in this game makes me wonder if he would've targeted anyone. Mind you, staying inactive I guess is a strategy in itself.
It's pretty common for Mafia members to be inactive during the day but still kill people at night. Usually, their inactivity comes from not having anything to say, or having trouble building a defense. So yes, I think he would.

Knowing Doc was town, I think it's way more likely now that Toxic is scum. I'd attack him but, well, y'know. So what does everyone else think, KO some scum today? We have an extra 24 hours :)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Wait are we able to have more than one Vig? If so K if not hasn't regal been claiming Vig for helluva long time?

Also yeah at this point i'd agree on a kill Toxic run.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Tristan said:
It'spretty common for Mafia members to be inactive during the day but still kill people at night. Usually, their inactivity comes from not having anything to say, or having trouble building a defense. So yes, I think he would.
I wouldn't just assume this. It's likely, but as long as you're not a confirmed Townie, I'm going to be wary of you.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
@Tristan where are you getting this confirmation from? Why is it either Toxic or Doc? Where's the connection where one dies and it must be the other?
I'm not Tristan, but I think Toxic's actions (or lack thereof) are scummy. Or at the very least it would be worth it to get him out of the game so mafia can't attack him, since if he's town he's ripe for the picking.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Well Doc flipped town so now apparently Toxic is scum?

By the way did we ever ACTUALLY confirm mulitple vigs?
He was a one shot Day Vig, I'd assume we still have an actual Vig. Plus it wouldn't make sense for anyone to claim fake claim Vig - that's suicide.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hmm fair enough.

The fact Toxic hasn't replied kinda drops him in the deep end but with everyone voting for him kinda feels like it's being a pushy vote.

Ah sod it. Not often i get to watch two people die in one day.

Attack: Toxic

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm not Tristan, but I think Toxic's actions (or lack thereof) are scummy. Or at the very least it would be worth it to get him out of the game so mafia can't attack him, since if he's town he's ripe for the picking.
No, Tristan is saying "If Doc flips Town then Toxic is scum". That implies there's some sort of connection between the two. Where the hell is it? I asked this yesterday, but got no reply.

And as well, apart from the way Toxic acted over Alit what else implies that he's scum? Let's not just blindly say someone's scum and get everyone to bandwagon. A similar thing happened yesterday with Doc and he was Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom