• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I understand that you want to kill Doc because it is beneficial. You say that if he flips Town, then Toxic is likely to be scum. And you say that if he flips scum and the game goes on, then Toxic is still likely to be scum? So either way Toxic is scum to you. I do not question that fact, but why do you want to have Doc killed too? I do not see how Doc's death would be beneficial, in fact, he is leaning Town in my book. Seems to me almost like you want to kill him only because he has a lot of damage and is therefore an easy lynch.
The bolded part is actually pretty accurate. I said if Doc flips town, Toxic is almost certainly scum, while if Doc flips scum, Toxic only might be scum. This works in reverse too, and I think they have basically an equal chance of being scum at this point, I just picked Doc out of the two of them because he has more damage and is an easier kill. Since kills don't end the day, we have more time to talk and attack more people. Thus why I believe killing Doc is beneficial.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Actually, with that said, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.

Attack: Doc

I can't attack again now, but as I said above, I think Toxic is worth looking at regardless of Doc's alignment. I find it weird that he still has yet to respond, since the day started almost 2 whole days ago.

FoS: Toxic_Snowman

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
TO be honest i agree with tristan here. Toxic doesn't seem to be replying to defend himself either so...... yeah

I'm glad someone is targeting Doc i think we should look at either the next highest damage or the lowest.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
So who specifically is your suggestion?

Also, here's a tip - from the mafia section, you can click on the number of replies in this thread and it will pull up how many posts each member has in this thread. If you click on that you can see all of their posts in isolation (shorthand: iso).

This isn't really fun with someone like me or eduarda who post constantly, but it's an easy way to quickly find people's ideas and suspicions. :)

Anyway just a tip if you want to examine someone yourself.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So who specifically is your suggestion?

Also, here's a tip - from the mafia section, you can click on the number of replies in this thread and it will pull up how many posts each member has in this thread. If you click on that you can see all of their posts in isolation (shorthand: iso).

This isn't really fun with someone like me or eduarda who post constantly, but it's an easy way to quickly find people's ideas and suspicions. :)

Anyway just a tip if you want to examine someone yourself.

Heh i used that to find Jamie's posts for end of day and yet didn't think to use it on other player posts. Cheers for that Gummy.

As for damages so far and why i'm looking at them JC is fairly active here but he's taken so little damage, by this point i would of expected him to have more damage, as it seems like the more experienced people got killed off first or in the case of Kokiri past games have given them away more.

Really with you @LittleGumball i'll admit i don't think you are scum but the damage you've been hit with makes me wonder why someone is attacking you.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
As for damages so far and why i'm looking at them JC is fairly active here but he's taken so little damage, by this point i would of expected him to have more damage, as it seems like the more experienced people got killed off first or in the case of Kokiri past games have given them away more.
I'm not following. Are you saying that you think that JC should have more damage on him and that makes him suspicious?

I mean, I guess that's fair to a certain extent, but we've been over JC already. Is there anyone else? Any other reason?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I'm not following. Are you saying that you think that JC should have more damage on him and that makes him suspicious?

I mean, I guess that's fair to a certain extent, but we've been over JC already. Is there anyone else? Any other reason?

No i mean for as far in as we are JC literally has the least amount of damage. He is fairly active in the chat so aside from the obvious "there's better targets" spiel why has JC basically avoided attacks? I mean hell i for that matter why haven't i been attacked more?

Same applies for Frocho they've been active but theres barely any damage.

It's not so much as i'm questioning the people on why they've avoided damage as i'm questioning: is it just a matter of kill the normal players and save the ones that don't play often for last.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Why is Toxic almost certainly scum if Doc flips Town? Am I missing something here?

Legitimately no clue. Doc is dead today no matter what as Tristan is attacking him, but aside from Toxic not reaally being active i don't have anything at this point i'm goin with the flow and throwing out what is probably bad observations.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Still whatever the situation with the NK, Mafia must have had a pretty good reason to kill Eduarda. I understand she was a threat, but why would you waste a kill on someone who's one attack away from a KO? I'm not sure if that was a naive kill or whether this person felt extremely vulnerable today if she survived.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
No i mean for as far in as we are JC literally has the least amount of damage.
Aside from the people with 0 damage? Aside from Heroine of Time? Yes he is literally in 3rd place.

It's only speculation as to why the mafia does what they do. What would be the strategy of ALIT, Johnny, and Sadia? I can see all 3 of those players being afraid of Kokirion. It makes sense that they would want to hit Eduarda.

We have time to wait a night and see who they target next (likely me since i have so much damage. It would be nice if a doctor would heal me :uwu: ). If Doc and Toxic aren't scum, then maybe another target would help decipher mafia motives.

Regarding JC's recent post, no one in their right mind would openly attack Eduarda during the day, not when there are suspicious people around and she was being so helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom