• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
And as well, apart from the way Toxic acted over Alit what else implies that he's scum? Let's not just blindly say someone's scum and get everyone to bandwagon. A similar thing happened yesterday with Doc and he was Town.
The fact that he totally disappeared today is definitely a contributing factor, but yes, mostly it's the stuff with Alit. He was only active when Alit was on the chopping block, when people are attacking townies he totally backs off. And today he didn't post at all, even right up to when the day was supposed to end. The evidence is right there, staring us all in the face. So I can hardly say it's blind.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
???

Great reasoning Cthulhu

Christ it's people like you who make me not enjoy this type of ****. "Great reasoning" quite frankly i don't give a flying dog**** about you JC, stop being a damn asshole constantly, i know it's tough for you, Fact is not all of ****ing us are great at this game and having a pretentious prick like you constantly berating us for not playing to you ****ing standards pisses me off. Go die JC you prick.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Process of elimination mostly. Obviously it's not confirmed, but I think it's highly likely since I don't see anyone else currently living as potential scum.
Of what kind of elimination? You have not confirmation that any of the two are scum. It's not highly likely because you have no evidence to go off except a suspicion. An example of process elimination was yesterday because we knew there was lies and everyone was connected by one scenario (the night scene). Doc and Toxic are completely different suspicions not connected in any way.

And how don't you know that anyone else is scum? I could be, LG could be, Cthulhu could be. What about Mido, Hero of Legend, Pendio, Frozen? It seems to me you're trying to get everyone to follow you by using confidence. Toxic could be scum, but what makes you so confident beyond something that happened two days ago?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
@Sadia yeah and i'm sick of a piece of **** constantly moaning at me because i barely understand half the time what's going on because funny enough i have a damned life i don't waste it all damned day sitting here reading the replies. I joined this hoping to have a bit of fun but clearly an asshole called JC wouldn't let me.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Cthulhu you said "Ah sod it. Not often i get to watch two people die in one day." I'm annoyed because I'm not seeing why everyone is so hasty on this lynch. Doc was just mislynched and we're going gung-ho into lynching someone else. We can't lynch people for the hell of it. The position we're in is great at the moment with potentially only one scum left, but we can't just attack for the hell of it otherwise Mafia will start to turn the tables.

Btw I'm not offended by what you said. It's normal to get angry, but I mean no offense and don't take anything I say personal. So I'm sorry if I came off that way, I'm just annoyed with the sudden hastiness for another lynch.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Mafia requires reading allllll the replies, analysing them and yes, also pointing out bad logic because it can be considered scummy. That's just how you play. Sorry for posting after dying but really? I think jc deserves an apology that was totally unnecessary.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@JC-Hurin if we find people scummy, and there is genuine reason to find them suspicious, then we lynch them. That's the way this game has always worked. Maybe I am overconfident, and if I'm wrong about Toxic then I'll take responsibility, but I think we have a good shot here. As for the process of elimination thing, I took the people I found suspicious and narrowed them down to Toxic. I don't find the other people suspicious and see no real reason to. As for yourself, LG, and Cthulhu, I believe all three of you to be town. If I'm wrong, then more hat-eating will transpire.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Mafia requires reading allllll the replies, analysing them and yes, also pointing out bad logic because it can be considered scummy. That's just how you play. Sorry for posting after dying but really? I think jc deserves an apology that was totally uncounted for.

Last Post Here: Likely Sadia, and chances are i'll apologise a bit later when i've calmed down a few degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom