• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Aside from the people with 0 damage? Aside from Heroine of Time? Yes he is literally in 3rd place.

It's only speculation as to why the mafia does what they do. What would be the strategy of ALIT, Johnny, and Sadia? I can see all 3 of those players being afraid of Kokirion. It makes sense that they would want to hit Eduarda.

We have time to wait a night and see who they target next (likely me since i have so much damage. It would be nice if a doctor would heal me :uwu: ). If Doc and Toxic aren't scum, then maybe another target would help decipher mafia motives.

Regarding JC's recent post, no one in their right mind would openly attack Eduarda during the day, not when there are suspicious people around and she was being so helpful.

Okay i just facepalmed epicly, i honestly thought everyone had taken damage. Son of a fish.... @Heroine of Time Post your thoughts please.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Still whatever the situation with the NK, Mafia must have had a pretty good reason to kill Eduarda. I understand she was a threat, but why would you waste a kill on someone who's one attack away from a KO? I'm not sure if that was a naive kill or whether this person felt extremely vulnerable today if she survived.

Who was Eduarda interrogating last?

Mido

Version 1
holy crap this has been quiet today. SHAKE A LEG PEOPLES

My apologies, it has been a busy morning for this guy. :D I'm planning on looking into Chosen Frozen's posts, and eventually others since looking into ALIT's lynch, which has been a hot topic in this game when it happened. The players I'm currently feeling decent about are El Gee, yourself, and JC. (Who I always find hard to trust, but I for the most part like the way he has posted this day.)

Eduarda you are dead NO LIKING.

^

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I don't think Jamie would mind if I put in a small post here.

After Tristan's post addressing me, I was told who the last Mafia member(s) is/are. So any like after that is just because I found the post funny or generally useful (like Gummy's post about iso). There's nothing else to read into it. But if you don't like me liking posts, I'll stop.

Mido

Version 1
I don't think Jamie would mind if I put in a small post here.

After Tristan's post addressing me, I was told who the last Mafia member(s) is/are. So any like after that is just because I found the post funny or generally useful (like Gummy's post about iso). There's nothing else to read into it. But if you don't like me liking posts, I'll stop.

It really isn't a problem, but I would be wary as to not potentially subtly reveal information. It's more of a precaution thing is all! ^^

I think most of us are waiting for Jamie to kill Doc so that we can focus on someone else.

I've been thinking about Toxic and do you think he would avoid posting on the thread but still perform a night attack? Maybe there's more than one Mafia member left, but his inactivity in this game makes me wonder if he would've targeted anyone. Mind you, staying inactive I guess is a strategy in itself.

That being said, I'm uncertain about who to focus on next.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I feel like
Attack: Toxic
is the right way to go after I tried reading up. For the most part I've kept up with things but you guys like to post when I'm at work, it's making me consider not playing for a bit and just modding. Having 10 pages top go through when I get off isn't fun. lol. Yesterday I wanted to call out the roleblocker claim as something where he could def be scum, as that role isn't excclusive to town or anything and I also wanted to vote sadia but by the time I was able to, deadline hit. So I figured I'd just wait things out. Didn't expect @Jamie to take so long like he is doing again. But I'm not going to wait until deadline to attack toxic. For all I know Jamie may not post about doc until deadline so I'm not taking the chance. I wish I could have done it with a bit of damage on myself but I guess that won't happen. In fact, with me being basically confirmed town I prob won't ever have damage on me which sucks for my ability.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Honestly prob because I'm practically confirmed and inactive af so why help the town out by keeping the active people around. I mean, we can lynch me if we want but that's up to us all. I need 30% damage for my ability to matter, but it won't matter until tomorrow as I've now used my attack

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
ok this is kinda unreasonable that everyone is yelling at me. 1. the day isnt even over yet??? it ends in 20m

2. doc died mid day, and i wasnt really on today (had hw and ****), y everyone yelling at me? jeez louise

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
we yelling cuz you usually take more than a few hours :P
Plus, we're kinda waiting on a Doc-flip to make any sorts of decisions. We at least wanted ot make sure he was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom