• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Zoooo-weeeee-maama

Lots of damage last night, but no deaths!

Firstly, little Cthulhu took 54%! Ouch!

Pendio took 22% himself. Not a big hit, but hurts nonetheless.

Johnny Sooshi took a whopping 89%! Ooo wee!!

Eduarda took 75%! That's a lot, too!

And finally, Sadia took 68%!

Living Trophies:
1. DekuNut
2. Tristan
3. Libk
4. Pendio
5. JC-Hurin
6. Johnny Sooshi
7. LittleGumball
8. Eduarda
9. Heroine of Time
10. Toxic_Snowman
11. The Hero of Legend
12. Frozen Chosen
13. RegalBryant
14. Viral Maze
15. Cthulhu
16. Doc
17. Sadia

In the trash:
1. kokirion - Greninja, an Original Mason - was bootyblasted night 1
2. A Link In Time - Dark Pit, the Clone's 1-shot role cop - was brutally murdered day 2

Sure was an active night. Well everybody, good luck!

Total Damage:
Johnny Sooshi - 89%
Eduarda - 75%
Sadia - 68%
Cthulhu - 54%
Pendio - 22%
RegalBryant - 14%
Toxic_Snowman - 11%
Heroine of Time - 7%

The day ends on June 7th at 12:00 AM

Holy Cow. Does this mean that Mafia can spread out their damage? Or are there 5 players who can attack at night?

I'm thinking Sadia or Eduarda were targeted by scum. Sooshi has a lot of damage, but why would Mafia attack someone who could be a suspect the next day?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Hi everyone. I'm here bright and early this day period! ^^ Glad we nabbed some scum with ALIT, even though I wasn't convinced before his lynch.

I'm not terribly surprised by the damage done in the night. It makes sense to me that there would be more than just a traditional vig, mafia, SK combo in a game like this, since kills are not in any way guaranteed. I'm sure a good portion of those attacks are Town (or third party). I'd imagine one of them is mafia -- MAYBE two, if the mafia have some kind of ability.

Also... I received an item in the night. I mention it because that tells me that perhaps other peope could get items that would deal damage like this, explaining the insane amount of attacks.

Now I'm gonna reply to Deku, because I forgot to reply to him earlier, lol.
Just to clarify, when you talked about analysis on Day One, were you being at all serious about the content while sounding funny, or was the entire thing just a joke?
Yeah, absolutely. As I mentioned to Eduarda, I really loved the fact that we were stepping up on day one. I said it because I figured it was traditional for everyone to joke around and avoid analysis on day one, lol.

Anyway... Pendio's actions in the previous day have raised my suspicions.

Attack: A Link In Time

Honestly, from the very moment I saw the likely scum slip up that ALIT made at the beginning of this day I was convinced he was Mafia. I could understand his confusion as Mafia since the term Original Mason (especially with the case of the Mason role) might sound like there are several Masons (which typically there are) whereof one was "original" so to speak. Obviously, for all of us with a Town role it would be obvious that Original Mason is nothing more than a regular Town Mason. Sure, there is the possibility of ALIT being a Townie who actually just forgot about stuff, but in ALIT's case, I think not. He is usually pretty thorough and I doubt he would have made a mistake like this as Town. I am confident in my attack.
He was silent for the whole day, and then came in toward then end of ALIT's lynch stating that he was "confident" that he was mafia, even with such a small piece of evidence. It seemed so abrupt and sudden to me. I'm sure that a large part of it is because of real life (and I get that; before this post, we have the same number of posts in the game, haha), but his certainty so late in the day really set off red flags for me. Was he not following the game at all until then? If he really was that sure, then I feel like he would have said something sooner, even in brief. Pendio, care to elaborate on why you were so sure ALIT was scum?

Whoa, mafia? Long time. Got room for one more? ;)

Feel free to ignore this post and continue with your game. :)
Vote: fused_shadows

Sorry, random.org told me to.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I'm thinking Sadia or Eduarda were targeted by scum. Sooshi has a lot of damage, but why would Mafia attack someone who could be a suspect the next day?

I'd place my bets on Eduarda being the mafia's target, rather then myself. I think it's quite obvious that the mafia would want her gone at this point in the game. As for me, I dunno who or what kind of role placed damage on me.

Also... I received an item in the night. I mention it because that tells me that perhaps other peope could get items that would deal damage like this, explaining the insane amount of attacks.

Oh, I got items too? Interesting that you've received some as well.

Anyway, I was working on this mega analysis of Day 2, and I should be posting it soon when I'm finished with it. RIP schoolwork.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Ok I was thinking to wait until Johnny replies. But. Like. It's kinda obvious what happened and there's no avoiding it. And my fatal flaw is getting too excited and bursting out everything. So I'll just state it right now.

I know there's no Serial Killer in this game. Because my role is similar to theirs (But I'm town at heart pls I love you guys)

My role is pretty cool. I haven't seen it before. Whenever someone targets me (any kind of night action), they get damage dealt to them. So I'm kinda like a bomb of sorts but it can be used again and again. I've been given a parameter that the damage they would be dealt would be within.

So it's obvious I've been attacked last night. And it's also clear that a town role didn't attack me (I agree with Heroine that there are a lot of X shot kill roles in this game). Because I've been basically confirmed last day. So without the SK, who's left? Mafia.

Now here are all the people who took damage last night:
Cthulhu - 54%
Pendio - 22%
Johnny Sooshi - 89%
Sadia - 68%

One of them attacked me. How do I know who it is? I look at my parameters. And there is only one person who's damage falls under the parameters I've been given. Johnny.

Attack: Johnny Sooshi

Now, because of the nature of my role, I'd like to die tomorrow uninterpreted. Mafia would obviously want to finish me off. Doctor, do NOT protect me. You will get damage dealt and Mafia will know who you are. I'd rather die than the game lose it's doctor.

But if I do die tomorrow night, watch out for the people who get damage dealt on them. My damage parameter is 70% to 90%.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
You're essentially a confirmed townie, so I'm gonna follow you on this one, Eduarda. That should hopefully be enough to pass his defense(assuming its around 100%). Then it's up to chance.

Attack: Johnny

Oh, I got items too? Interesting that you've received some as well.

I also received items. I assumed there was an inventor type role at first, but considering more people got items, I'm thinking it may be part of the game set-up. Perhaps, through chance, some people receive items at night?

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I also received items. I assumed there was an inventor type role at first, but considering more people got items, I'm thinking it may be part of the game set-up. Perhaps, through chance, some people receive items at night?
I didn't receive anything. DekuNut basically claimed inventor but there hasn't been enough nights to give to 3 people. And you guys are using plural. Items. Maybe there are more than one inventor or DekuNut is lying

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
@Eduarda I don't think it's oh so shocking that Johnny would have chosen to target you. Anyone who's looked back on yesterday can see that you had him in a pretty tight spot.

I was going to speak more about Johnny in my mega post, but since we're already on the topic I'll express some reasons as to why he's shady:

1) AliT called him out numerous times, saying he didn't feel good about Johnny, so basically for no particular reason at all. I remember specifically that in TF2, AliT used this same tactic, calling out his scumbuds to create distance.
2) He questioned frocho's attack on AliT, asking "are you certain he's scum?", but then later said he was also leaning towards placing an attack on AliT. This is inconsistent behavior.
3) As a whole, it seemed like he was trying to sway the suspicion off of AliT, by hounding Eduarda, calling AliT town in his ISO post. When it seemed like none of that would work, he said he'd be willing to attack AliT. Shady I tell you!!!!

I'm sorry if this post is dumb I'd put quotes as proof and everything but I'm so tired rn and want to head to bed asap. Should I place an attack on Johnny (I'm asking because it's still so early in the day)? We can trust Eduarda on this one.

Also, Eduarda, are you essentially third-party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom