• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Okay so, I sorta ****ed up with a role pm where I typed something slightly wrong.. so...

I am hereby resetting the day period. Any attacks that happened starting after the day period are not going to be counted. The person whom I corrected their role pm can clear things up. I'm very very sorry for anyone this might have harmed.

Oh, so I'm at 89%n

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Ok so with my newfound parameters, 50%-70%, the actual people with the same amount of damage within those parameters are
Sadia - 68%
Cthulhu - 54%

Johnny, I'm still confused as to why you were hit so hard. I think there might be a role in the game which increases damage taken for that night. But I'll believe you. I'm really sorry for what happened.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Johnny, I'm still confused as to why you were hit so hard. I think there might be a role in the game which increases damage taken for that night. But I'll believe you. I'm really sorry for what happened.

That's my guess. Weird, but this set up is different so I suppose not too weird. A damage modifier given to you to increase it or maybe given to to me to increase what I'd take.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
mfw this ****
1f1MCmT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom