• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Attacked Trophies:
A Link In Time (8) - Frozen Chosen (16%), RegalBryant (10%), Libk (15%), Eduarda (5%), LittleGumball (23%), Toxic_Snowman (20%), Tristan (16%), Pendio (20%)
RegalBryant (1) - A Link In Time (14%)

Wam, bam! Thank you, man ;) that's the end for you, you dirty Clone

A Link In Time(125%) was Dark Pit, the Clone's 1-shot Role Cop

c ya alit

Total Damage:

Heroine of Time - 7%
RegalBryant - 14%

Well look at that. He was scum after all. Huh.
This seems a little too nonchalant about the entire thing. For somebody that was protecting ALIT thinking he was townie you sure seemed ok after realizing he was mafia. Might be reading a little bit too much into this, and to be fair I defended him too, but I admit my mistakes as well and we have to start from somewhere

Pen

The game is on!
Awesome! I was pretty sure ALIT was scum and I am obviously glad he actually was. Naturally some of my suspicion now will automatically fall onto Toxic, but I will have to look back at some more posts of his in order to be sure. Of course I have plenty of time to decide now since I cannot attack again until tomorrow.

By the way, it is not night, is it? The length of the days are not dependent of "lynches" in this game if I remember correctly.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Ohhhhhh. Right.

Eduarda is now confirmed townie for me. Basically spearheaded a scum's lynch. Soooooo many people went after her, so I think there's quite a bit of evidence to look at rn.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I agree with Sad. That pretty much confirms Eduarda. She had no need to gain town cred before that, and of all roles to give up for that a Role Cop would not be at the top of my list. While I feel like the original basis for the lunch (the slip-up) was far from enough for me, I can't ignore the result of his death.
I'm working on my ISOs still, but I'm going back and forth between like 3 things today so it's slow going. I will say, however, that I'm thinking Toxic may deserve another look. I'll go into more detail with my ISO of him (which will come out tonight)

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I just wanted to give a heads up that I might go inactive during the next Day, as I have school and other personal commitments. I'll still try and post. Today is actually also a really busy day for me also, so this probably my last post before deadline.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I guess this means my suspicions on Eduarda were wrong. Sorry for hammering away you, but you're obviously confirmed town now so we just gotta move on from here.

I'm gonna check the wagon cause a lot of people jumped on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom