• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll hold off on attacking ALIT unless more evidence comes to light, as he's explained himself well and his slip up isn't 100% solid. If he ends up dying, well, at least I won't have any blood on my hands.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Thing is, even if you (yes you, reading this post!! right now!!!!!) don't attack him today, the rest of us are going to attack him tomorrow.

So the real question is, are we going to lynch ALIT today or tomorrow? :)
Do you want to waste today or solidify our target for tomorrow? :)

^ sorry if that came off as assholeish, not what I intended, but even if we don't have a lot of evidence I don't think we should lynch the first person we get any dirt on

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Slip up plus his almost dead spam attack plus all the interactions around him. If you have a better suggestion, go ahead
Alright, whatever you say. My attack shouldn't put him over the edge yet, so he'll still have bit more time to defend himself (Unless he has really low defense).

Attack: A Link In Time

I hope I don't regret this...

just hurry up and attack him, scum
Alright, scum :)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I think it's more scum to find any reason possible to lynch somebody to get them out of the game.
fair i guess?

it's not that i want alit specifically out of the game, i just think it's important to have a lynch. if we don't lynch then we are actively choosing to get rid of our only weapon against the mafia, barring an unpredictable vigilante.
^ sorry if that came off as assholeish, [...]
na you're good, i'm a bag of dicks when it comes to mafia :P i get way too into it for my own good

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Attacked Trophies:
A Link In Time (6) - Frozen Chosen (16%), RegalBryant (10%), Libk (15%), Eduarda (5%), LittleGumball (23%), Toxic_Snowman (20%)
RegalBryant (1) - A Link In Time (14%)

Total Damage:
Heroine of Time - 7%
A Link In Time - 89%
RegalBryant - 14%

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
OK, I'll bite.

Attack: A Link in Time

I'm going out for a few hours rn (Happy Canadia Day guys :D), so if my attack ends the day, I'll hopefully be able to say something by Twilight. If not, I'll be here early next day, and you can hold me on that.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm so sorry for my absence to day. Work has been murdering me this week but luckily for me it will not be as bad this weekend not next week.

Attack: A Link In Time

Honestly, from the very moment I saw the likely scum slip up that ALIT made at the beginning of this day I was convinced he was Mafia. I could understand his confusion as Mafia since the term Original Mason (especially with the case of the Mason role) might sound like there are several Masons (which typically there are) whereof one was "original" so to speak. Obviously, for all of us with a Town role it would be obvious that Original Mason is nothing more than a regular Town Mason. Sure, there is the possibility of ALIT being a Townie who actually just forgot about stuff, but in ALIT's case, I think not. He is usually pretty thorough and I doubt he would have made a mistake like this as Town. I am confident in my attack.

@LittleGumball do you not find it strange that Eduarda suddenly left Heroine alone after using the only attack of the day on her yesterday?

I know Eduarda already responded to this but I thought I would let you know what I thought of it. When Eduarda originally brought forth the suspicion I got pretty suspicious of Heroine too. In fact, I was even writing a response post to Eduarda about it when I saw Heroine had already replied and explained some more which (to me) was a very strong and reasonable defense. I completely understand and sympathize with Eduarda's initial suspicions of Heroine yesterday, however I also totally understand and respect her reason for letting go of it after Heroine's response.

Also, I don't think you've brought any suspicions forward. Would you like to?

Well, obviously I mostly agree with the ALIT suspicion that has been around for most of this day. Something brief that I did think of was how Gummy seems a bit less serious and into the game as she usually is. I do not know if this can have anything to do with her alignment and how that would be, but it is a change that I noticed. That being said, obviously Gummy is not playing an unserious and non-enthusiastic game. I think she is playing it very well. It is just that I feel like she usually gives even more than she is right now.

I don't know, he doesn't seem scummy to me. I get that it would be in our best interest to kill someone, or at least attempt to, so that we can gain information. But are we basing our attack on ALiT just on his little slip-up? Or is there concrete evidence? I'm not saying I won't attack, I just want to make sure we're making the right decision before I cast my attack.

Based on this post I could easily imagine Toxic being scum buddies with ALIT should he flip scum. I guess we shall soon see (hopefully!).

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Based on this post I could easily imagine Toxic being scum buddies with ALIT should he flip scum. I guess we shall soon see (hopefully!).
I'm wasn't protecting him because we're scumbuds, because we aren't, but rather because I didn't just get a scum feel from him. He made a mistake, and that's understandable, because people make mistakes. The only reason I jumped aboard is because we should get someone out today, in case we strike Mafia, and it was becoming abundantly clear that attacking anybody else would be pointless, and honestly just end up helping the Mafia out. If you guys want to go after me if ALiT flips scum, go ahead. I can't stop you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom