• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
@Eduarda your interations with Heroine kinda make me suspicious of you because you chose to attack a random on day one.. Literally for no reason that i could see other than just cuz you could. Though to be honest i can't really tell i ain't a radar for murder suspects. :P
But I am also a bit suspicious of Eduarda after her interactions yesterday with Heroine. Eduarda focused on Heroine way too much and a lot of her reasoning was reaching, in my opinion.
Thank you for answering, Cthulhu ^^

My attack wasn't random. I think I've been very transparent with my motives. I myself stated that Heroine was a weak case. But I went after her so hopefully town could actually move forward.

I attacked in hopes of the town not being as paranoid of stepping up. I know attacking first would bring questions so I took that spot to hopefully get town less scared to actually do something.

I also stated that I would be fine with another knock out such as yours. I just wanted something to happen. When I realized there was no hope in convincing anyone, I gave up.

Regardless, I feel like I got a good amount of posts from Heroine so I don't regret trying.

What bugs me is day two and people are roleclaiming that really seems fishy to me, granted we've had a death of a trophydude and it's gonna send everyone buzzing like wasps hunting a spider but still i think if you are gonna roleclaim this early when NO SUSPISCION has fallen on you kinda says to my mind you are hiding something. Then again likely wrong. Who knows.
This thought did come across my mind but it would be suicide for Mafia to fake claim Mason when the real Mason was still alive. Since there has been no counter claim, I think it's safe to believe Libk.

I haven't Mafia'd in a while so I've been kinda doubtful of my instincts, but the person I find most suspicious atm is Eduarda. By no means do I think she's definitely scum, but simply that she's the most probable, in my eyes. It seems like she's leading most of the conversations right now and pointing a lot of fingers, which could definitely just be the sign of a dutiful townsperson, sure, but it's also a very, very powerful position for a mafia member and I can't shake the feeling that we're being herded, essentially. A wolf in sheepdogs clothing.
Like Doc said, this is how I play regardless of alignment. Thank you for sharing your suspicions though ^^

Another question if you don't mind. It's nice to see you posting. Do you think some Mafia may be hiding amongst the lurkers? Or is iy more likely that they are up in front?

I also think that the Vig and Mafia would have similar damage parameters. I mean, they're both equally powerful roles right?

At this point, I'm pretty sure Eduarda is town.

As for AliT, I'd be willing to place an attack on him when nearing deadline, but only if nobody better comes up. Simply because he might just be a forgetful person (if that's the case I feel kinda bad for him lmao). Anyway, I remember I did have a few suspicions from yesterday so I'm just going to look back on that.
Agreed with all of this. I would also attack ALIT if no one better comes up. Why do you think I'm town though?

@Pendio and @Toxic

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
wow look at all these people just apologizing for not posting and still not actually making posts =^)
(i know, i'm also guilty of this earlier :) )

What bugs me is day two and people are roleclaiming
Who?? Besides Libk?

It's actually p standard to claim mason when the other one dies
Really, I don't see how Originals would have slipped so easily.
I mean on one hand it's understandable, I'd forgotten it was in my role pm too, but on the other hand it's weird.
I haven't Mafia'd in a while so I've been kinda doubtful of my instincts, but the person I find most suspicious atm is Eduarda. By no means do I think she's definitely scum, but simply that she's the most probable, in my eyes. It seems like she's leading most of the conversations right now and pointing a lot of fingers, which could definitely just be the sign of a dutiful townsperson, sure, but it's also a very, very powerful position for a mafia member and I can't shake the feeling that we're being herded, essentially. A wolf in sheepdogs clothing.
Valid suspicion for someone who's never played with her before, however as others have said Eduarda is normally like this. Strangely enough though I personally am not 100% sure she is town. Not saying I think she's scum, just saying she could be either faction and I wouldn't be surprised. Opinion may change the longer we play but she just hasn't clicked into the town slot yet for me.
At this point, I'm pretty sure Eduarda is town.
You are? I'm not. Any particular reason?

Guys, if the day were to end tonight, would you rather us knockout ALIT or an inactive as a policy knockout? Or no one at all?

Hmmm... I think going with slip ups and mistakes is the right way to go. I mean sure, people are bound to make mistakes. ALIT may have just made a mistake, but we probably can't let it slide unless a bigger lead is given. Inactive lynches could work but maybe we should just attack and not kill, similar to a pressure vote.

I'm not a fan of no lynches unless we are reaching lylo. But that's my opinion.

I think attacking ALIT is for the best.

Attack: A Link In Time

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I think both tactics can work and are viable. I don't think a kill will happen every day because of the setup. However we probably will have days with more than one kill happen.
For Day two, do you think spreading out damage is better, or focusing on one person? Which do you think would help the town more?

(...) RVS attacking someone might help (...) I honestly don't want to be the one to attack first and end up starting a group attack on someone we don't know the role of.
Isnt this the same thing, Toxic? Whenever we RVS someone, we lynch them without knowing their role. Its commonly used in Mafia as a way to move forward.

Killing roles have reduced power this game and protecting roles have more. Just wanted to say that.
How do you know this? Was it stated somewhere that I missed?

Moving on, I still think we need a concrete way to show suspicion without attacking people. Because of that, what say we FoS people instead, and save our attacks for the last 24 hours or so, so we can give the people we FoS time to defend themselves before they attack. Thoughts?
Any thoughts on the lack of FoSes or even much scumhunting?

I wish I knew what the lowest damage percentage was. It may be worth it to have only the weakest attackers attack today, if that makes sense. That way the mafia has a lower chance of actually KOing anyone.
Do you still think the people with the lowest attacks should allowed to attack whoever?
What do you think of having a mass attack claim?

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Ah damn it >.>

And @Toxic_Snowman haven't been heard for from a while. Anything to say?
Yes, I do have something to say, and that's that you guys post a lot in one real life day. Seriously.

But anyway, I can see how ALiT missed the Original part of the role. I initially misinterpreted what Original meant in my role, but I see now that it means being part of the Town. I honestly thought at first it had something to do with what game your character was introduced, but since his role's name was Greninja, it doesn't make much sense. Must have been the wording that messed me up, but I digress.

It's because of that that I don't suspect ALiT much, as humans are prone to error every once and awhile. I think he just slipped up, and I don't believe it was due to him being Mafia or anything.

Isnt this the same thing, Toxic? Whenever we RVS someone, we lynch them without knowing their role. Its commonly used in Mafia as a way to move forward.
I know what RVS is, I was just saying it might help, but I didn't want to be the one who starts it, unless that person was the most suspicious, or worthy of attacking. I didn't want to be the one next in the interrogation chair if something goes wrong. I see how the wording might be confusing, though.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
For Day two, do you think spreading out damage is better, or focusing on one person? Which do you think would help the town more?

I'd focus on someone rather than spread myself out. Currently I'm still working on my Day 1 analysis since I didn't post much substance. I'll elaborate on my current position more once I'm done with that.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Guys, if the day were to end tonight, would you rather us knockout ALIT or an inactive as a policy knockout? Or no one at all?
I'm down for ALIT

lmao i almost attacked him and then i realized we have so much time left

Do you still think the people with the lowest attacks should allowed to attack whoever?
What do you think of having a mass attack claim?
Maybe a couple small attackers could attack people who they genuinely think is suspicious. (not randos, aye)

eh you know how i feel about people claiming :P you could claim literally anything and i'd get mad tbh

Honestly though it's probably not a good idea. Mafia will likely find some way to manipulate high attackers to attack people they want to kill or something. Idk I just think they'll exploit the knowledge somehow.
I know what RVS is, I was just saying it might help, but I didn't want to be the one who starts it, unless that person was the most suspicious, or worthy of attacking. I didn't want to be the one next in the interrogation chair if something goes wrong. I see how the wording might be confusing, though.
You scared, scum? :bubsy:

na doode you can't be afraid in mafia. Only scum is scared ya dig? have confidence bud

If you were to attack anyone though, who do you think it would be?
@Toxic_Snowman

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I've skimmed quickly and caught up. Was in a pit of despair with an exam coming soon, but I've been hammering out my notes, and I got some time to spare for the game.

So it looks both Mafia and SK/Vig went for Koki. Doctor may or may not have acted last night.

If you were a betting man, Srish, would you guess SK or Vig?

@A Link In Time Who is the scummiest player to you so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom