• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
FOS: Pendio, Mido, Dek:unu:t

Pendio seems to line-up similarly with my previous post's description of how I would believe a mafia member to act. A lot of his posts are to pop in, apologize for absence, and then there are a few in-depth posts here and there. He was onboard for the ALIT lynch, but he was the last on board, and Pendio being mafia is always doing some mind-game tactics, so I'm watching you Pendio :cool: To tag on to Pendio, I find it suspicious that various night actions have been resulting in 20% damage, and we can see in this post: Jul 1, 2016 where Pendio attacked ALIT, that his damage is 20%, a number I have only seen associated with both Pendio and Toxic (I already explained my reasoning for being a little laid back on Toxic). Now I am unsure if night actions result in different damage amounts, but I highly doubt it.

Dek:unu:t hasn't taken damage at night or at all really, and (as far as I can tell) appears to be rather active. I haven't quite gone through all the night scenes to see if an attack failed, but this would match up with a bulletproof god father. I'm unsure how to really take this.

Mido is a similar reasoning to Dekunut. I also agree with JC's reasoning for the two.

----------
I'm also slightly suspicious of JC (anyone kind of running a game is either super helpful town, or manipulative scum) and a bit of Tristan. Tristan was more so the eagerness of the most recent kill, but I'll be honest and say I haven't quite read through the entire game to get a grasp on the Doc situation.

I would say my biggest pick right now would be Pendio, but I could be missing something here. The only person I know is essentially confirmed town is Libk because of him claiming mason after our other one died? Is there anyone else that either claimed, or is pretty much a confirmed claim that I have missed/isn't dead?

Shroom

I would like to tag on, I tend to not really focus on super inactive players. Ones coming in to post to remind you that they're alive I find much more suspicious than someone who just flat-out hasn't posted in multiple mafia days. I could be missing something with the Toxic focused lynch, but again, I'm trying to do my best being added in this late in the game.

Also, are there anymore confirmed damage parameters around? I think these are definitely worth looking into for comparison with night actions. I think we're assuming there's another vig? if I gathered that correctly, and really, those are the only roles I could see doing massive damage at night or something outside of a SK. Items also sort of add to the confusion, but I'm unsure of how rare these are. The only thing I know is that I have not received any items throughout my role's time in the game. I think that those numbers are sort of variable, and not incredibly significant in comparison to concrete damage parameters.

I think the only other role that is technically confirmed is Regal's, who claimed vig. Her claim so far has held up and she was the one who attacked Johnny before, supposedly. So I find her's and Libk's roles confirmed.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
@Shroom I still find BP GF highly unlikely, and I think I'm slowly dragging people away from that idea. It would be kinda OP in this game IMO. Also, I was out for most of Day 2. I know you weren't playing then so it'd make sense youd miss that.
As for your other suspicions, I won't blame Tristan for Doc. If anything C'thulhu (the guy you replaced) was more excited about death than him. The JC suspicion makes sense, and will always be there.
I understand most of your Pendio stuff, but I don't think the 20 thing is suspicious at all. It's just a number within his RNG range. Willing to bet it's not alignment-indicative.
Nice to see you playing though Shroom mah boi.

Shroom

@DekuNut Thanks for the reply, and you too @Frozen Chosen

I actually missed that the damage was an RNG. I was thinking my damage parameters were like set damage, but re-looking at what I was sent by Jamie, it seems it's a range. I missed that part. Well hmm. I'd still say Pendio isn't quite off the hook for me, but the damage evidence definitely is weaker now.

Hero Of Legend seemed pretty scummy to me, what with dodging questions and then just seemingly dropping off the face of the earth(as far as this thread goes, anyway)
Where was I dodging questions? I don't understand where people are getting this conclusion :/

I didn't find anybody scummy until I noticed JC purposely avoiding the question, and I pointed that out because I found it scummy.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ok but where have you been since? A lot of stuff has happened and it's not exactly useful to not post especially when we have quite a few inactive players already. Do you have any current suspicions or anything to say about today or yesterday?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
And you guys are fine to be suspicious of me, but read through yesterday. I know I could always be lying, but scum would not endanger two of their teammates leaving only them left and with two killing roles left in the game.

Pen

The game is on!
Knowing Doc was town, I think it's way more likely now that Toxic is scum. I'd attack him but, well, y'know. So what does everyone else think, KO some scum today? We have an extra 24 hours :)

I have always agreed with you on that Toxic might very possibly be scum, but I honestly never saw any reason to suspect Doc (and I did point this out even before he died). I never understood why you had Doc down as one of your two prime suspects. He was one of the players I trusted the most, but now he is dead. Considering I do not know what it was that made Doc so scummy, I found it unnecessary and pretty scummy of you, Tristan, to vote for him today and kill him. Anyway, I am still suspicious of Toxic. I have been suspicious of him for a long time, starting because of how he defended ALIT and my suspicions on him have since been strengthened by added reasoning brought by Tristan. At this rate I feel like I will never stop being really suspicious of Toxic until I know for sure what side he is on, and since I have been suspecting him for such a long time already I think it is time to

Attack: Toxic_Snowman

As for players who are leaning Town in my book at the moment, I would say it is mainly JC because of how well he assisted the Town yesterday. I do not trust other players very likely, but I think his actions were very unlike those of a Mafia member.

Where was I dodging questions? I don't understand where people are getting this conclusion :/

I didn't find anybody scummy until I noticed JC purposely avoiding the question, and I pointed that out because I found it scummy.

Glad to see you back! Do you still find JC scummy or do you have someone else in mind?

Also that recent post by Pendio has me on edge, I don't really like it

The thing that struck me as odd was how Pendio keeps saying he knew Doc was town. Why keep mentioning it, unless you want to force the fact you are town? Seemed a little suspicious to me. Maybe I'm grasping at straws.

What didn't you like about it, LittleGumball?

Hero Of Legend seemed pretty scummy to me, what with dodging questions and then just seemingly dropping off the face of the earth(as far as this thread goes, anyway)

Thanks for answering! To be honest, I had forgotten Hero of Legend was in the game... My bad.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
The thing that struck me as odd was how Pendio keeps saying he knew Doc was town. Why keep mentioning it, unless you want to force the fact you are town? Seemed a little suspicious to me. Maybe I'm grasping at straws.

What didn't you like about it, LittleGumball?
Mostly that. "Oh yeah I knew Doc was town the whole time =^)" yeah mebbe u knew that bc u were scum

comin in at the last second "no guys i think hes town umu don't do it"

Also the whole "u lynched someone innocent ur a scum!!!!!!" at tristan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom