• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
That's always how it is with me though. I use meta to solve other people and those who know me well enough know that creating that wifom in this situation is out of my wheelhouse. I'm never this active as scum and as much as I'd like to change that I don't because I'm too self conscious and cautious of slipping up.
That's fair, and I gain nothing from pursuing this further at this point since we're back and forth on the same thing.

A grand total of two pressure votes is pancaking? My other votes were RVS, I haven't cast a vote today.
I thought it was 3 but I may have miscounted. Either way, it's slight flip-flopping imo, and that with the way I'm reading you is why my vote is on you.

That said, SMS, who are your choices for Scum?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I thought it was 3 but I may have miscounted. Either way, it's slight flip-flopping imo, and that with the way I'm reading you is why my vote is on you.

That said, SMS, who are your choices for Scum?
Well originally I was disliking Sunfan, and Tristan was a scum lean for me too. But as the day has progressed you are looking scummier to me honestly, and it isn't because you are voting me, it's your case against Minish and Funnier.

funnier6

Courage~

funnier6

Courage~
I get it. I hope my brief explanation above can give you a little bit better of an idea as to what I was trying to say though
Not really tbh but I'm not that concerned about it.
And these are where my problem with you come in. You're aware of the meta and what yours and others are. By acknowledging this, you create wifom situations.
By acknowledging meta exists wifom situations are created? What?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So, since Johnny is a hot topic right now, I went back to look at his posts and I found two things that stood out to me.

I'm hesitant to just vote back on Contrainer, but he has added nothing. I'm willing to see a defense, but I'm equally willing to vote too.
This doesn't look good to me. At this point, Johnny still had his RVS vote on Alit, and it just reads like intentionally trying to avoid the "easy lynch" whilst still being in support of it so he can't be scrutinized later. If you weren't going to join it, what's the point of saying you were willing to? Just seems to be taking the safe way out here and I don't like it.

This makes me even more suspicious when you add on this bit of one of his posts from this day phase:

I'd wager at least 1 wolf was on Contrainer's wagon. I'm gonna see if anything from yesterday can pertain more to today.
You were willing to join his wagon but cautiously avoided joining it, and then you say that there was probably scum on it. Really gives the impression that you intentionally avoided his wagon just so you could avoid being scumread for being on it, and then came in early the next day saying this to attempt to earn some town points. Just seems like this whole thing was cleverly manufactured to me.

To me calling for a Day 1 bandwagon is overtly scummy. I can understand pressuring for activity, but it felt more like a subtle push to get others to vote Doc as well. I'd like to see him more active too, but I simply felt that your specific call to action was very heavy handed. Like I said it's made me somewhat suspicious, nothing more.

Also, I forgot to toss my claim out there. I'm Doriyah man, Ganondorf.
This has a good point to it. Claiming in a NAI game benefits only scum. This and his eagerness to suddenly switch the wagon at the end of yesterday definitely feels sus. At this point, I'm leaning scum on him. However, the smell thing has a weird feel to it too. I'd like to hear his input on the EOD and Night scenes.
If this is how you feel, why were you not hesitant to claim yourself? Why the contradiction? I get maybe you thought about it a bit more during the night phase, but this does seem like an awfully quick turnaround.

Like I said earlier, I get where you're coming from regarding the claims, but you can't say something like that and expect it to be taken seriously when you yourself were among those who had claimed in the first place.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm getting a bit less weary of Tristan again with his recent posts. Seems like we're back in the same mindset. Admittedly most of my suspicion of him came from his thoughts on the Alit wagon, because I thought with me and funnier both on it then mafia might be trying to discredit us that way. But it seems like it might be more like town Tristan pondering stuff and scum using him to also push the idea.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Funnier 1 – fg
Johnny 1 – funnier
Fg 1 – sunfan
Sms 1 - johnny

I believe this is where we're at right now for votes. Possibly no votes on funnier though and one on me, I'm not sure since fg didn't unvote before switching. @Rubik are we required to unvote in order to change our votes in this game? The op doesn't specify.

I'm not too sure why an fg lynch is being considered so I will definitely go back and read her again. I'm not voting for funnier (nor myself, obviously) and I don't think SMS is scum atm, so I'm going to go ahead and break the tie.

Vote: Johnny

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm also going to vote Johnny today. Again, not because he is voting me, I just feel like his logic today doesn't add up one bit. I don't see how two scum join to form a counterwagon that potentially undermines a lynch that was a mislynch anyway.

Vote: Johnny

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well that was a short re-read.

So, out of 17 posts, funnygurl has about 2 or 3 that are actually contributory. The rest are mostly fluff, and the ones that do contribute are mostly in regards to me.

So, @The Sun Fan is your reason for voting her because of her lack of contribution to the game? Or is there something else that you see in her? Also, do you still feel like the game hinges on Johnny for you? Would you vote for him right now if it meant solving the game would be easier for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom