• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Super Smash Bros: The Final Tournament

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
That was an awesome start but the fight wasn't so good. I hope the farther it goes the better it gets and the better the battles will become. It would be cool if some people that are not in Super Smash Bros. Brawl appear then join the tournament in the middle or near the end of it to make it a lot more interesting.

Jedizora

:right:
That was an awesome start but the fight wasn't so good. I hope the farther it goes the better it gets and the better the battles will become. It would be cool if some people that are not in Super Smash Bros. Brawl appear then join the tournament in the middle or near the end of it to make it a lot more interesting.
Well, its only the first fight. Snake is a terrible Brawler in my opion, and when the Coin came up heads, and I was to learn that Snake was to die, I had to make it a fast death. And the other people shall not happen. This is strictly a brawl Fanfic. If cloud, or Zangief appear in the nest Ssb, I'll be happy to put them in.
Hmmmmmmmmmmn........... All characters from Melee and Brawl? What does that add up to? Anyway, nice job.

Actually, there is also people from the original.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Advice for you: Make the font bigger. Reasons why are
1. We can read it better.
2. It makes it look longer than it is. XD

Jedizora

^everyone from the original is in both melee and brawl, so technically it's correct.

But this sounds really good so far. I hope that someone from Zelda or Fire Emblem wins.
Thanks. I can't make any promises about who wins, for 2 reasons
1. I don't want to give any spoilers
2. I haven't gotten past round 1 yet.

Advice for you: Make the font bigger. Reasons why are
1. We can read it better.
2. It makes it look longer than it is. XD
Okay, I'll try to work on that.

Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, but by saturday I can promise you a chapter.

Jedizora

When are zelda and sheik gonna be introduced? (if at all)
They will be included(As seperate Charecters) We shall also have 3 links. And I really can't say when, for 2 reasons
1. No spoilers
2. I don't have the list containing who will fight when until Thursday.

Jedizora

okay, its a day late, completly forgot about. And there won't be any fighting done, this will mosley be a chapter about what they do outside of fights. Its probley terrible, also. And short. But this time I won't forget. Any way, I'll try to update at least once evry week from know on. And hopefully it won't be as bad and rushed as this one. :dry:

Chapter 2
The Fighters were allowed a brief time on which they could talk among each other. They split into different groups based on a variety of things. Wolf, well, a wolf, was one of the few that did nothing besides sit around. The fighters saw that the previously blank room, at turned into a cave of sorts, with crystals, and plant life here and there. There were even a couple holes to the surface, but when people tried to climb up, the ceiling seemed to never come. Even when Kirby, a pink puffball that could rise up indefinitely, tried, it just kept going up before giving up. The fall back down wasn’t nearly as long, only taking a few yards. Some of the others were discussing ways to escape.
“I’m telling you, the only way out is to blast our way out.” Being in green, known as link, while holding a unlit bomb.
“Are you kidding/ it was obvious that the hands brought us here, and wouldn’t let us go easily. I say if Roy burns all the vegetation, then the hands would have no choice but to try and rescue us. We then trick them, and get out of this hole.” Said a nobleman, named Marth.
Roy, a younger kid, form the same universe as Marth, Eagerly lit his sword aflame.
“Like the idiots would care” Said Ganon ”From the few hundred years I’ve lived in, I think I would know a few people that could pack a punch.”
“That’s enough of this talk. Its not like we have any choice. According to him, all of us has done it at least once. If we did It once, I think we can do it again.” Reasoned Mew Two.
And so the various conversation when on like this, besides in the case where the fighter couldn’t speak.
“Pika!”
“Kirby!”
“Yoshi!”

okay, its a day late, completly forgot about. And there won't be any fighting done, this will mosley be a chapter about what they do outside of fights. Its probley terrible, also. But hey

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Actually, I found it rather funny, especially when Pikachu, Kirby, and Yoshi joined the conversation. Keep it up, you're doing fine.

Jedizora

Actually, I found it rather funny, especially when Pikachu, Kirby, and Yoshi joined the conversation. Keep it up, you're doing fine.

I laughed at Pikachu, Kirby, and Yoshi.

And wow, all of them want out. Really good chapter.

Okay, If I think I just did a terrible chapter, and everybody likes it, then I know I'm doing something right. Anyway, this is the chapter that I've been meaning to right. But due to time constarins, wasn't in the last one.

Chapter 3
They thought about it some more. They looked around the cool cave, plants growing out of cracks in the soft ground. Finally, it was time. A bright light shined through the holes, blinding the competitors. The two hands emerged. They took note of the fact that the right one seemed a tiny bit brighter, and the left some a bit darker. They didn’t care much, really. After all, they knew that this was serious, and that they would all die at the end. All but one, one lucky one, who would win prizes unknown. They looked around anxiously, wondering who would who would be the lucky one. But they knew better then to bother him, so they didn’t talk. This appeared to be a good choice as the hands seem satisfied, and began talking.
“Another fight shall now take place! You have been waiting for a chance to get out, and we did here you plans” The right said, glancing at Marth “And none of them would work. We have given you another fight. The two that shall be fighting are of a similar vocation, but different realms with different problems. The two fighters shall be Princess Zelda of Hyrule, and Princess Peach of the mushroom kingdom!”
A murmur came of concern came from the parties from Hyrule and the Mushroom kingdom, but it was over quickly. Both were confident in there monarchs. The Right hand continued.” The stage shall take place in temple, a ruined castle from Hyrule”
Zelda started off with dins fire, launching toward the other. Peach cruelly blocked it with one of her subjects, and following up with a turnip. Zelda blocked it easily with Nayru’s love, and teleported closer to Peach, but she was ready. She hit her with a golf club. Zelda went flying. She laid there; seemingly helpless, as Peach came closer with the golf club. She swung, arching her swing in a deadly arc, heading for Zelda. Zelda however, knew what to do this time, she blocked, stunning peach. She kicked her to the edge of the stage, and when she got up, hit her with one last move. Dins fire. Peach was engulfed in flames, and sent flying. And so the fight ended.

The dead:
Snake
Peach​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom