• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Super Smash Bros: The Final Tournament

Jedizora

:right:
Prologue: The hands
There were Many Galaxies in this universe, this Dimension. Many People going throughout there Peaceful, content lives without ever knowing that Just the next galaxy over, there was a fight to the death between a Pink Puffball and a Penguin. And at the Center of these Galaxies, were the Hands. The Right hand represented Order and Peace. The Left Hand represented Chaos and war. But you may be thinking: “These hands must be warring, fighting for eternity!” But this isn’t true. What is War and peace, but two sides of the Same Coin? One cannot exist without the other. They can’t be killed. But they can be pushed back, injured so deeply, they may never rule again. But they are only hands. What about the rest of the Body? This is a being known as the Player. The Player demand much. He had the Hands take beings from their Galaxies and have them Fight. The Hands were concerned, and requested a Doctor. So the player made a doctor fight. But, the Injuries were Mended at the end of each battle, and the fighters had there memories Wiped and sent back home. But this time, the injuries are real. The Doctor has been pulled to mend them. Of all 3 tournaments, everyone but the doctor was called in to fight. The fighters will be called out and sent to spectate if they are defeated. Only one will receive ultimate Power and win. The others Receive nothing, although they will receive there memories. No Matter How Traumatizing. The final Tournament shall begin.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
Oh cool could there be other players like the big boss in SS I forgot his name and also people like Inuyasha Cloud kingdom heart characters and final fanasty characters

Jedizora

Oh cool could there be other players like the big boss in SS I forgot his name and also people like Inuyasha Cloud kingdom heart characters and final fanasty characters
probley not. Possible, almost even probley, in a sequal, but I already have the entire Tournament written, as in who will win each fight.

Jedizora

Chapter 1
The Fighter all suddenly appeared in a white room. “How did we get here?” “I was fighting that dude over there.” “Yoshi!” Then, a blinding bright light appeared in a corner. “Enough of this mindless chatter.” Out of the light, two Hands appeared. More talking form those assembled “Where is the body?” “How are they floating?”
Then, the left hand yelled, “We said enough! Now if you ever want to go back to your petty homes ever again, you shall listen to what I have to say. You have all been here before. But you shall not receive your memories until the tournament is finished. No matter what. You shall all fight, besides one of you. Dr. Mario, please step forwards.
A man in a white lab coat stepped forward. “Yes?”
‘You are to tend to the wounded. After all of the broken arms, severed limbs, and arrows through the heart, you shall be needed much.”
Then a young Military man stepped up” wait, so you expect us to fight each other to the death? Then, show a fight, I want to see how this is done.”
“Very well. The First fight shall be held between Ganon and snake!”
“What, me? Who am I facing?”
A man that appeared to be from the desert stepped up. “You appear to be facing me.
They were both teleported to a place that ganon recognized. “Eldin Bridge… very interesting.”
Snake, fired his missile at Ganon. Ganon, jumped over it, and kicked snake in the gut. “Oof!” That’s not all I got, also. What the..” A shiny Ball was over head. Ganon punched it, just to be safe. “All this power, surging through me! Mwah ha!” Suddenly, he transformed into a giant beast. He surged into Snake. Snake went flying, and hit the ground Hard. He broke every bone in his body. Needless to say, he was out of the race. The left Hand was disappointed. ”This fight wasn’t very good. It was over too quickly” The rght hand: “The Master will be disappointed.” Then the Hands left, leaving Dr. Mario to cart off Snake and the rest of the fighters left confused.

Jedizora

Wow this is great, im not a big fan of fanfics but this one has caught my attention. The prologue was excellent and the first chapter kept it going. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Thanks. Its going to update alot faster now, because its almost summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom