• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS

キラ

Yo!
GsRqXPZ.png

This is, like, the coolest item in this game so far...

I just knew Diddy Kong was gonna be revealed next to tie in with the release of Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze. I bet Yoshi will be revealed next when Yoshi's New Island is released in March.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Monday, 17th February
zlCfzRhEUVI_My9X8H

Little Mac can deliver some solid punches while fighting on the ground.

zlCfzRhEUqoXMUyvJd

...However, he's not the strongest fighter while airborne. Try keeping his feet on the ground and avoid being blasted into the air when you use him in battles.
As seen in his reveal trailer, he is lethargic when aerial. To quote Doc Louis, "You ain't no air-fighter, Mac!".

Tuesday, 18th February
zlCfzRhWgV0TPe3BjB

Hey look, a bottle!! This is a special item that can even heal fighters who have accumulated over 100% damage.
New item coming from the Zelda series. Just like the Heart Container in the original Super Smash Bros., it will presumably heal players of all their damage.

Wednesday, 19th February
zlCfzRhmz6gnmR9z7Z

This dog is huge… Wait, no, the playable characters are small. The Smash Bros. series doesn't always stay true to scale.
When characters such as Olimar and Bowser have joined the fray, it is easy to see the evidence. I know I'm not the only one to picture potential newcomers of a very large or small nature...

Thursday, 20th February
zlCfzRh1qWk0iPob4p

As shown in Little Mac's debut video, here is the height difference between Samus and Little Mac. He's used those mighty green gloves to punch out many challengers bigger than himself.
It's as great as you might think. Screens like these make me want the more height comparisons to see.

Friday, 21st February
zlCfzRiDnykRIim5OS

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is out now in Europe and North America! ...And to celebrate, Diddy Kong joins the battle!!

We've increased Diddy Kong's flexibility this time. This picture shows how far his punches stretch during his strong side attack.
The first occasion of a game outside Japan leading to a character reveal. While many expected Diddy in the Nintendo Direct last week, we got Little Mac instead. Diddy Kong is our 24th character and 19th veteran. We truly are beginning to see the numbers.

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
The first occasion of a game outside Japan leading to a character reveal. While many expected Diddy in the Nintendo Direct last week, we got Little Mac instead. Diddy Kong is our 24th character and 19th veteran. We truly are beginning to see the numbers.

ALL OF YOU BOW DOWN TO ME FOR PREDICTING LITTLE MAC IN THE DIRECT AND DIDDY FOR TROPICAL FREEZE'S WESTERN RELEASE!!!

Fig

The Altruist
*tries to contain his anger*

Alright, let me first say that I have known Diddy Kong was going to return ever since the last Nintendo Direct. I don't mind having Diddy Kong return for Smash 4 but jeez I know my brother and the other 10000+ DDK players are going to continue to utilize him so well. And now that he has more flexibility/mobility it's going to be very hard to land hits on him.

Sakuai-sensei said:
Friday, 21st February

zlCfzRiDnykRIim5OS

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is out now in Europe and North America! ...And to celebrate, Diddy Kong joins the battle!!
We've increased Diddy Kong's flexibility this time. This picture shows how far his punches stretch during his strong side attack.

Seriously, it's going to be really hard to hit Diddy if his moves are quite similar to his side smash. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom