• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS

Potential leak of the entire roster, which looks a good deal more believable than what we've seen before. I'll be somewhat disappointed if it's real, so I'm kind of hoping it's just a very well done fake.
7epqFJU.jpg

Wario and Ganondorf don't look like official artwork to me, based on the lighting mostly. Wario looks like a snapshot from Brawl, as he tends to in a lot of these leaks. Still, I won't count it out entirely, as it is pretty well made (particularly the Duck Hunt character).

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Potential leak of the entire roster, which looks a good deal more believable than what we've seen before. I'll be somewhat disappointed if it's real, so I'm kind of hoping it's just a very well done fake.
7epqFJU.jpg

This is obviously fake. Every one knows Isaac is gonna be in it. :bleh::nod::brow:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
New Famitsu scans, fan-translated into English. The first two are about Pac-Man, including details on his special moves and the customisations on his Fire Hydrant down special.

yWpdC1u.jpg

Fn0TNOA.jpg

Next is Meta Knight. He has the same special moves, and the page shows the customisations of his Drill Rush side special.

2rvH2MT.jpg

Last is a page on stages and items. Pac-Maze, Paper Mario and Tomodachi collection are all new 3DS exclusive stages previously shown in daily pics. There are a couple new screenshots, namely of the never-before-seen Bowser Castle section of the Paper Mario stage.

The two items featured are the Namco-inspired ones, being the Special Flag and Boss Galaga. They were both in recent Pic of the Day images that shared the same information in the scan below.

kei4w7.jpg

Additionally, in the packaging of the 3DS version that was shown off a few days ago, it was revealed that the game with have SpotPass, in the form of notifications. There will be a minigame related to StreetPass, download-play is not supported (meaning each player needs a copy of the game), and only one save slot is available to use, so no multiple files.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Look at that derpy face. Sakurai is mocking all of us. Yes he is joking...thats it. Ghirahim is still going to be playable. I refuse to believe Ghirahim is just an assist trophy. I REFUSE.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Right. A beloved, fan-favorite character that was highly requested being made an Assist Trophy rather than being playable is totally the best way to be treat him. It's also not like Smash doesn't need more villains.

/sarcasm

...What if he's not that popular in Japan...

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Didn't stop Little Mac.
Well...

Anyway, Ghirahim is an assist trophy and that's just how things are. We all know Sakurai is a troll, but this isn't one of those times, he's never 'lied' in a Miiverse post. Sure he has joked around with the likes of Meta Knight, but those occasions are obvious. Besides, he treats this the same way he did that dude from Murasame.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Well...

Anyway, Ghirahim is an assist trophy and that's just how things are. We all know Sakurai is a troll, but this isn't one of those times, he's never 'lied' in a Miiverse post. Sure he has joked around with the likes of Meta Knight, but those occasions are obvious. Besides, he treats this the same way he did that dude from Murasame.

I never said anything about lying. This also isn't remotely the same situation, as that character was extremely obscure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom