• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
The models look a bit rough, needs a touch up. This also shows that ZSS has ATROCIOUS hair in this game.

Regarding the outfit itself, I expect controversy. In fact, I believe that this is a direct response to the controversy itself. I don't think I need to comment much on the designs, as they're just the Metroid Fusion outfits.

When you look at the outfit, she looks just like a jogger with shorts and a sports bra. Women casually wear this all the time, oftentimes in public.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
When you look at the outfit, she looks just like a jogger with shorts and a sports bra. Women casually wear this all the time, oftentimes in public.

People just love *****ing about "sexism" in games (and movies), especially when it's an iconic woman that's known for being a badass. Enough people already said that Other M was a sexist game. I mean, seriously... people are just...

I have to agree with Peachy here. Any outcry over Zero Suit Samus' alternate outfit is null because these are normal clothes women regularly wear when exercising on warmer days.

Overall, I've been very impressed by the variety of looks provided for each character. Wireframe Mac revealed way back when is still my favorite. You can't go wrong with retro style.

What did people honestly expect from Zero Suit Samus alts? We've known for forever now that just having exclusive color changes is a thing of the past, and that quite a few characters are going to have legitimate differing costumes. There's quite literally no other options for a true ZSS alt other than the different outfits she's worn throughout the "secret" endings of the Metroid games, so I really can't see how people didn't see this coming. Again, if this is the spawn of satan and the worst thing ever, be thankful it's not the bikini from the NES Metroid.

The ONLY other options I can think of would be the Other M outfits (like, two of them).... but Other M is also the worst thing ever next to women showing skin, so we can't have that now, can we?

D

Deleted member 14134

Pacman and Sonic are two completley naked male characters and no one blinks an eye. Show off abit of skin for a female character and everyone loses their minds. Still, I think we're gonna need an alt of Mario in a speedo to help even out the playing field.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
be thankful it's not the bikini from the NES Metroid.

Nintendo could have had a bikini alternate outfit for Samus, and instead they chose this one?!

konrktc.gif

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
It's amazing how many immature people I've seen acting like 2 year olds who've never seen a girl before after today's POTD.

D

Deleted member 14134

It's amazing how many immature people I've seen acting like 2 year olds who've never seen a girl before after today's POTD.

What's this... "girl" thing you speak of? I wouldn't know. I don't get out much.

Potential leak of the entire roster, which looks a good deal more believable than what we've seen before. I'll be somewhat disappointed if it's real, so I'm kind of hoping it's just a very well done fake.
7epqFJU.jpg

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Potential leak of the entire roster, which looks a good deal more believable than what we've seen before. I'll be somewhat disappointed if it's real, so I'm kind of hoping it's just a very well done fake.
7epqFJU.jpg

How can you say that? It has Shulk! D:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Of course the single stray daily pic that gathers the most discussion in this thread is Samus in shorts. :bleh: I like those alternatives a lot. Will we be getting them in more colours?

In regards to that "leak", I can't say it convinces me. Dark Pit, Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt Dog are terrible characters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom