• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Storm's Chaos Mafia:The Game

Are you Pumped for this Game

• No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes(No)

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I still think he's a townie, as weve all had to lynch randomly in this game with no reason, because none of us are given a role upon a members death. It's possible Jamie was town, and it's also possible he was scum. It's just too hard to tell without taking risks.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote Count
Mido(2) Libk, Tristan
Tristan (1) Mido

No vote: HOL

its 3 for Majority
Day Ends October 6th at Noon EST

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
No, I still think he's a townie, as weve all had to lynch randomly in this game with no reason, because none of us are given a role upon a members death. It's possible Jamie was town, and it's also possible he was scum. It's just too hard to tell without taking risks.
Do you have any thoughts regarding what I said about why there may not have been a kill?

Mido

Version 1
Do you have any thoughts regarding what I said about why there may not have been a kill?

I know this question is not geared toward myself, but I'm curious about something.

Ah but you see, the target was changed

You said earlier that you swapped roles with Libk. Did said role aid you in reaching this conclusion that seemingly references a redirection that which I was allegedly involved?

Storm

After a silent day for the most part Mido was chosen to be the One Hung from the Curtain Rope. He shouted “ Father, Forgive me” before the Rope snapped his neck. DekuNut looks upon the remaining three and laughs as he lays dinner on the Table

The Living
Libk
Tristan
HOL

The Dead
Pendio
ALIT
QueenLilly
Jamie
Mido

Day will begin Tomorrow at Noon EST. Don't touch that dial folks

Storm

You awake. The square table is gone, and in it’s place a round one. DekuNut looks at the three living and says “ I was looking at Storm’s Will, and he told me Only one person can Leave This Place Alive, and That I get a measly 250 K even though He is appearently worth Billions in this Game. Damn Cheapskate. You can’t take the Money to Hell, Storm”

It is evident Nobody Died Last Night

Day 5 Begins

Living:
Tristan
Libk
HOL

Dead:
Pendio
ALIT
QueenLilly
Jamie
Mido

Day Ends at Majority. Decide Amongst yourselves who goes up

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
ok @Tristan, did you do the same thing last night?
I think I know what you're getting at. Yes I did.

At this point, I'm inclined to believe that the game won't end until the third party is dead, since I'm fairly sure hero isn't scum (my night actions from last night and the night before make me believe this is the case), so I think lynching you, Libk, is the best course of action, because I know your role and wincon.

Storm

VoSQ5W3.jpg

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I actually knew you targeted HOL because last night HOL targeted you but it didn't work bevause of you. But I already knew your alignment anyway. So I think lynching HOL will net us a win.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I also know HOL wasn't mafia before, was town, so I think you're right. Lynch the third party, gg

Vote: <HOL>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom