• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Storm's Chaos Mafia:The Game

Are you Pumped for this Game

• No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes(No)

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Welcome Mods, Gods, Lods, and Frauds to
Storm’s Chaos Mafia, A Murder Mystery Theatre

Rules: (Even I’m not above Rule making)

Understand the Basic Premise of the Game of Mafia-:Because Really? Why are you here if you dont?

Format Votes in bold and as “Vote:<Player>” Alternatively to get my attention for questions, Do Italics and bold...just a little peeve of mine

Once you Write something, no Editing or Deleting: If you typo, misconstrue, accidentally click the post button in a tornado, or get your sister to click it on accident as she looks at your Poster of Taylor Lautner, I don’t care. It stays

Don’t communicate outside this thread unless previously told otherwise: Don’t pull a Storm, Folks

No Direct Role Claims: You can point fingers at others, but you can not confirm any roles directly. That’s a Modkill ( Dont Pull a Storm.) Name Claim all you want...not like anyone would believe you. Just don’t abuse it

ANY AND ALL EVIDENCE TO BACK PROOF MUST BE FROM THIS THREAD AND THIS THREAD ALONE: Don’t go around screenshotting private convos or even making people guilty by showing a convo you had on a shotbox of your equestria website. It will be stricken from the court and will be a warning

Don’t post at night: Well you can post at night… i mean your schedules may make it so….. When it’s night in the Game dont post, Okay. Night Time is Sleepy Time

You can post 1 more time after you’re dead: you know say goodbye, see you in the skype chat, but don’t reveal information that incriminates someone, even if it’s in Jesting ( DONT PULL A STORM)

Lynch Happens at Majority or when The Day Phase Ends: you know, like they always do… nuff said

“No Lynches” and “Extensions” can be voted for: Though I will limit the Extensions to 1 per day Phase

Post Limit Per Day Phase: Try to Post at Least once per day… let me know you’re alive… I worry a lot

Players:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. @Pendio

2. @Libk

3. @Tristan

4. @A Link In Time

5. @The Hero of Legend

6. @Jamie

7. @Mido

8. @QueenLilly

Dusk. you are spending a week at the Mansion of the wildly eccentric Storm. As you approach the door, The Butler, DekuNut takes your coat and leads you to the Dining Room. As soon as everyone arrives, the Lights Go Out as The Host, Storm appears almost out of Nowhere, the spinning wall still open slightly. You hear in the Other Room DekuNut trying to tell the Maid, LittleGumball, how Storm likes his Laundry Folded, and that this is the last straw before she is written into one of Storm’s cock and bull stories… oh wait

As the Clock strikes 8 Storm Stands up and raises his champagne glass full of Mountain Dew Voltage

“Welcome, Finest of the Mafia Players. I have decided that This week we take things to the next Level and Kill each other. In fact the next murder should be happening…”

The lights go out and when they are turned on by DekuNut a few moments later, Storm lay dead on the Table with a knife in his chest, blood dripping onto the tablecloth. Someone in that Room had to have Done it, because Deku and LG were in the Other Room...Polishing the silverware...yes...that.. And nothing else. Get your mind out of the gutter.

DekuNut goes to the dead body of Storm and weeps over the corpse for like...20 seconds, before taking the Wallet and sitting in the Master’s Chair

“One of you Guys Killed him. You need to get down to solving this murder before the bodies pile up. I never thought he was gonna be the one killed first. We should split up and search the house for Clues.. The doors are locked and will not open until you find all the Murderers. Now lets get down to business.”

You disperse and go in the main foyer to discuss who might have killed Storm in cold blood

Day Ends September 24th at Noon EST.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I literally had to hold my computer right up to my face to read that OP, and yet still couldn't read it. So I changed themes, and still couldn't read it. One more theme change allowed me to read the OP before reverting to my preferred theme. Now I need new eyes.

In any case; Vote:<Storm>

He's already dead, perfect target for a lynch, no?

Mido

Version 1
Wait what do we just lynch randomly

dear god I'm too young to die

Vote: Mido

If you don't want to lynch randomly, you could always partake in the gift of a speedlynch. :cool: Drink it in, maaaan!

gift-of-chris-jericho-e1465824973186.jpg

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
VOTE COUNT
Mido(2) HoL, Pendio
Storm (2) Libk, Tristan
ALIT (1) Mido

Still left to vote: QueenLilly, Jamie, ALIT

Day ends Saturday, September 24th at Noon EST

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Hey guys. So I'm going to be at mtg tournaments at almost all hours from 6:30 PM Friday to 5 PM Sunday. So let's put Mido at L-1 ok?

Unvote
Vote: <Mido>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom