• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Storm's Chaos Mafia:The Game

Are you Pumped for this Game

• No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes(No)

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
If Tristan Doesn't respond By next Day Phase, he will be Mod Killed for Inactivity anyway, so either way you want to fix the problem is fine with me

Mido

Version 1
Yeah so I know what the drill thing is. Makes me sure Jamie was a problem. I could be wrong though, but pretty confident based on wording. So

Vote: <Tristan>

He been super inactive.

I haven't quite pieced together what he meant by the drill, but if there's anything I've gotten out of the Jamie debacle, it's his read of HoL. Is there some sort of correlation between the drill and him? If that's the case, then perhaps I am wrong about HoL. (Then again, I don't have a solid framework for how the aforementioned drill is operating.

I'm inclined to agree with you about Tristan though. The only thing that keeps me slightly at bay is that his activity is almost "too inactive;" however, given the nightkill pattern, the possibility is nonetheless present. All in all, I agree with your direction.

Vote: <Tristan>

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Ya, no.

Vote: <Libk>

I don't think this counts as a role claim, so it shouldn't be against the rules. We traded roles last night, my anti-town role for his town role. So I know for a fact that he is not aligned with the town, and he now has the ability to trade roles with other people. Been wondering what the drilling was? Well there you go. All you have to do is believe me. He's dangerous.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Abd I was also told everyone else was immune to it by now so I literally can't win. But I get to play kingmaker now.

Vote: Libk

I find it strange that you suggested it was me after Jamie voted for me. It's like you all are (or were) working together.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Jamie never voted for you. Mido did, and I agreed that I thought the lynch should be between you and Jamie. And so voted Jamie. Him getting drilled twice, but his certainty that you weren't scum didn't add up to me. It maestro me a bit more suspicious of you atm but I'm willing to go with Tristan on this.

Mido

Version 1
Jamie never voted for you. Mido did, and I agreed that I thought the lynch should be between you and Jamie. And so voted Jamie. Him getting drilled twice, but his certainty that you weren't scum didn't add up to me. It maestro me a bit more suspicious of you atm but I'm willing to go with Tristan on this.

Jamie's read of HoL could be a read independent of the drilling, but we won't know for sure. On another note, I'm not quite following the entirety of Tristan's reasoning at the moment. It's still materializing in my head, but it seems his move towards myself is due to a night action redirection he must have discovered during the night. Not sure about the connection here, but an interesting thought nonetheless.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Been slacking. Vote count later. We'll see if we're at Majority or not. I think Mido has 2 votes though, so he's fine. The vote has to be unanimous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom