• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS release dates!!!

Ohmygod, we're ACTUALYL getting a video game BEFORE Japan? THAT'S a first. :lol:

It has happened more times than you'd believe actually.

Anyway, I can't wait to purchase Skyward Sword next year. [No, I am not purchasing it this year. I can't afford to just yet.]

Got my pre-order of the gold bundle a week ago. I'm so pumped, but I'm scared about all the spoilers flooding the website >.<
November 20th, come sooner!

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Super Mario 3D Land and Skyward Sword Dated for Australia for November 24th

(I also put Super Mario 3D Land because it is also November 24th)

http://www.vooks.net/story-20459-Super-Mario-3D-Land-and-Skyward-Sword-dated-for-Australia.html

I knew that November 20th was not the Australia release because Nintendo did not announce it yet and the AU website release got erased from it but it does not really matter because you guys get it only 4 days after the NA release which is much better then what happened in OOT3D:).

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Woo, congrats Austrailia! :D
I'm sure they're anticipating this as much as anyone else in any other region is, can't wait to see reactions!

thereasonbeing

The Floor is Lava
Guys, could anyone tell me which would be the safer bet to preorder the bundle from in the UK? I wanna be sure it arrives on release day, anybody have good experiences with Amazon or Game? I've never preordered anything before so this is a step further into geekdom for me :P thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom