• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS release dates!!!

Yer, put for us in Aus-land, we can't expect it till about December 1st :(
How am i supposed to aviod Spoilers for that long!?

Wow It's been a while. :lol:

Anyways, I'm very happy about the official release date. I actually predicted November twentieth and that is what it ended up being. Enough about that though, I'm just happy that it's only three months away. From the look of it, it seems like it's going to be a great game. The colorful visuals are very pleasing and I'm enjoying them a lot. I am going to university for art and music so this new graphic style really inspires me. I believe I'll be finding myself just enjoying the graphics looking at all the little quirks that the developers put their time into. It makes me happy just to see a little crack or tiny little leaf on the ground because it makes you think "Wow someone took a good 15 minutes just to make that and almost no one will ever take a second glance at it". It reminds me of that giant statue in Twilight princess. The one in the Arbiter's grounds. It's in a room which takes just a few minutes to complete and you never see it again. Someone took hours just to make it. Something to think about.

I'm excited for the orchestrated music, it seems like it's been forever and a day since Zelda needed orchestrated music and I don't really care if we get the original overworld theme or anything. I'm happy with a lot of new and some old, but I'd be happy with no old stuff at all. Not saying I don't like the old or anything but I just prefer newer stuff instead of remakes and such.

Finally, the gameplay of Skyward sword looks very intuitive and quite fun. I'll have to make some movements in my room but I think I'll really enjoy it for its gameplay. I like the stamina meter and I like the uses for the shield. I've always liked using the shield in zelda games, but it's never been too useful. Now it seems almost required! I'm excited to see what else the game will offer.

Oh the story is also interesting... Very interesting! I can't wait to play and see it unfold. I'm going to take my time with it though and enjoy every moment of the game.

From what we've heard from Nintendo "This is the deepest, longest and best zelda game to date" I'm pretty happy. I would not be surprised at all if this game became the fan favorite beating Ocarina of time, Wind Waker and even Majora's Mask! Nintendo has said that the sidequests will be similar to Majora's masks and you'll be at a school and you'll have to deal with drama and friends having problems and such. Seems very, very interesting.

So even though the game isn't released yet, I'd like to thank Nintendo for making it. It seems very interesting and it looks breathtaking. Good job Nintendo, and guys.. Game on!

Last edited:
yeah, i can't wait! I have my calendar marked and everything! ^^ gosh, i cant WAIT!!

:ganondorf: is killed by :) in TP and :zelda: is saved. :ganondorf: can not come back in this timeline. and before that (Skyward Sword, in this case), before OoT, :ganondorf: isn't there. just an unknown final boss dude. ^^ (<-- RAAAAANDOM! XD)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I am certain this is legit. It is such a relief to get a release date now as I was worried that leaving it too late would not allow adequate time for hype to build up surrounding the games release now there is 3 and a bit months for people to get excited and spread the news.

Ganon is killed by in TP and Zelda is saved. Ganon can not come back in this timeline.

That is not correct. Ganon can always come back no matter whether he is killed or not, his spirit always survives and is partially resurrected in the oracle games.

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
Yeah, November 18 for all you europeans. We get it November 20th. But I'm still excited! Skyward Sword is the only reason I'm keeping my Wii, so it better be good.

Big Octo

=^)
I guess it's time for me to let it out: I just CAN'T wait any longer! The game looks amazing, I really want to experience the game right this second. It looks absolutely fantastic. :yes:

ENA-three!

the man from mars
so from what i hear, nintendo was upset at how many previous games didnt sell so skyward sword will be limited...meaning if you want it you better reserve a copy? anyone hear anything like this?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
AWESOME!!!

But... I was wondering, should I pre-order SS limited edition now, or wait till like... the beginning of October. Is there any difference to pre-ordering now or later? I mean, if I don't pre-order now, will too late be, too late?

Last edited:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I can remember what site but somewhere I think it said the American release date is Nov. 22 depending on where you live it might be later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom