• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

*hands grape juice box*

Real talk has anyone reached out to Alana? I can prolly message them on discord if nobody else has.

Do you have anything other than juice boxes to offer? Preferably game-related content, but I'm not too picky.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Do you have anything other than juice boxes to offer? Preferably game-related content, but I'm not too picky.

Yes I've provided my in game content I have nothing else to add that I haven't said as nothing has happened outside of the things I've commented on

Yes I've provided my in game content I have nothing else to add that I haven't said as nothing has happened outside of the things I've commented on

Is this your in game content?

Drunk Neon and sober Neon both think Miller is the most obvious towny in this game. I will defend that slot until I die.

Ex is being Ex that's NAI

Seanzie having serious reads this early is...par for the course though I'd love to hear reasons on them.

Aside from an oddly strong townlean on Mikey, I don't know how to AI interpret these reads.

Princess Abigail

Is this your in game content?

Aside from an oddly strong townlean on Mikey, I don't know how to AI interpret these reads.

It's pretty standard for me to give someone a hard town clear day 1 and frankly Mikey has been so obviously towny, I'm happy it was the easiest town find I've ever had.

The rest of anything that's happening is people trying to AI read NAI things. From Ex... I'm bored of it.

Princess Abigail

It's pretty standard for me to give someone a hard town clear day 1 and frankly Mikey has been so obviously towny, I'm happy it was the easiest town find I've ever had.

The rest of anything that's happening is people trying to AI read NAI things. From Ex... I'm bored of it.

And a bunch of people barely or not posting so that's unreadable.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac

what about me has been so obviously towny?

Princess Abigail

And I suppose I don't have your meta but the last 3 games I've played in FoL and Webdip something similar has happened twice and both times it was a town play.

I wanna go 3/3 because than I can blindly follow this as a rule for all of eternity or something lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom