• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
If I'm a wolf I don't make my partner this obvious. Especially in the current thread state

What are you doing thats making it obvious that numbers is your partner?

I don't know for sure what your role is but I've had an idea of what it might be.
If it is what I suspect do you think Neon would still be scum in this scenario?
Or would it still be possible she is?

I don't know what you think my role is, but it should be possible that neon is scum.

Which brings an intresting question... do you think your ability would work on me as intended Rag?

I would guess it wouldn't be useful for me to target you with the role any more, though it may have been in the past.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
If my count is right there's 6 town 2 wolves

Mislim me makes it 5 2 and 4 2 tomorrow

So when I die your putting yourself in mylo

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
And yes I holstered n2 and yes it was because it would only harm town if I didn't and would've wasted a shot and yes I expect to be killed anyways because of this and yes I think the set up was intended to harm me in this specific case and yessssss I think that's because of the OP nature of the role

holstering n2 isn't telling because a jailer (what your role is typically called) has no reason to use one of their shots on n2. Interestingly, jailers were invented as a doc alternative that wouldn't favor town as much in massclaims, because they couldn't just keep protecting the cop while they investigate. If enough people have evidence that they used abilities on n2 then you look worse just via poe though.

Princess Abigail

What are you doing thats making it obvious that numbers is your partner?

Why do you think me and numbers are partners?

I think it's because Numbers is trying to make me look partnered in case he goes over today. That helps his team. Mafia is in a bad spot methinks and wolves need to plant little seeds of doubt to give themself even a glimmer of hope

Ragnarokio

Why do you think me and numbers are partners?

I think it's because Numbers is trying to make me look partnered in case he goes over today. That helps his team. Mafia is in a bad spot methinks and wolves need to plant little seeds of doubt to give themself even a glimmer of hope

you implied earlier that you were making it seem like numbers was your partner with your play (which you used as a town-tell, because you wouldn't do that if you were scum). So what exactly about your play made it seem like numbers was your partner?

Princess Abigail

holstering n2 isn't telling because a jailer (what your role is typically called) has no reason to use one of their shots on n2. Interestingly, jailers were invented as a doc alternative that wouldn't favor town as much in massclaims, because they couldn't just keep protecting the cop while they investigate. If enough people have evidence that they used abilities on n2 then you look worse just via poe though.

I kind of look bad regardless. I almost need to die before mylo because wolves are going to use me as mylo mislim bait.

Also it is easy enough for wolves to lie about their n2 targets...I think I'm ****ed regardless

Princess Abigail

So what exactly about your play made it seem like numbers was your partner?

Kinda meant the opposite

Numbers is trying to associate us. If numbers and me are mafia I don't let numbers do that in this scenario.

Actually has very little to do with me

Ragnarokio

unless someone has evidence that they targeted n2 (like me) then claiming they targeted n2 is non-telling because they could easily be lying.

Ragnarokio

Kinda meant the opposite

Numbers is trying to associate us. If numbers and me are mafia I don't let numbers do that in this scenario.

Actually has very little to do with me

I can agree with this, although numbers' actions are largely out of your control, so its not really telling in this case.

You immediately voting numbers after being outed by a strong investigative role is one of the things that made me feel some conviction that numbers was your teammate

Ragnarokio

numbers roleclaiming is probably particularly useful here too, because he was allegedly blocked last night (as was minish) which lowers our poe a lot if it ends up being true.

Ragnarokio

@Neon what made you decide not to claim or breadcrumb that you were responsible for minish being blocked when she claimed that she was blocked on n1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom