• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
It seems like from the players left the ones who talk with complete sentences with periods are myself, Numbers, Raven, KillJoy, and to some extent Libk and Neon.

However Libk and Neon often forgo periods as well. So I'm not sure if it applies to them.

I think that clue fits Numbers the best (well besides myself but I obviously know I'm town).

I have suspected that Numbers is possibly the one blocking me. And I didn't get blocked n2, and no one else also claimed being blocked that night. In fact, Rag has claimed to have moved n2, KJ has claimed to have moved, I moved, Raven is 3rd party, Mikey seems to be passive (I'm guessing he just gets these hints without targeting), so that leaves Numbers/Neon/Libk. And they are also the only suspects left for roleblocker.

I suspected that Numbers was setting up that argument with me about the roleblocker plan to potentially try to claim town roleblocker later on. He claimed during that, that Mikey would be a great town roleblocker n2 target so as not to mess with town. Which feels as if he was going to claim Mikey as a n2 target to get around the scum not being able to move issue, because it's unverifiable. I also think that he blocked me again because he has been pushing me as a scum read in thread, so if he has to claim he can just claim town roleblocker, and say that I was his target n1 and n3 because he suspected me of being scum.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
its probably the case that a mass claim would favour town right now, but it feels a little dishonorable to take advantage of what seems to be a grossly town-sided setup

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
It seems like from the players left the ones who talk with complete sentences with periods are myself, Numbers, Raven, KillJoy, and to some extent Libk and Neon.

the other important piece is that the mafia player who talks in full sentences also made a typo of in -> I'm which is a pretty unusual typo (possibly a mobile auto-correct thing? and that Neon made that typo in-thread.

Ragnarokio

because mikey can't claim it himself and i think its in town's interest to be on the same page, i'm 99% sure that mikey has access (in some form) to the mafia chat. Clearly he doesn't have names and is trying to piece together people's identity by how they're talking.

Ragnarokio

Sure. I left the discord because of moderation issues and an unwillingness to listen to the community. I remained active on the site and in the game I was playing.

They unilaterally canceled my Game without asking me because "we thought you were done here" despite yanno me being around still.

Than when I pointed out they should have messaged me first and that I'm fact one of them had messaged me without mentioning the cancelation of my Game they basically pseudo banned me so I finished my game and left forever.

Basically a whole lot of drama lol

this is the post with the typo btw

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
because mikey can't claim it himself and i think its in town's interest to be on the same page, i'm 99% sure that mikey has access (in some form) to the mafia chat. Clearly he doesn't have names and is trying to piece together people's identity by how they're talking.

I think it's more like what numbers said

Ragnarokio

wiretapper is a relatively common role compared to number's convoluted theory, which has the hosts come up with weirdly specific hints about how/what the mafia are presumably saying in their chat. A common implementation of wiretapper has the host give the wiretapper censored snippets of the mafia chat each night, which could be seen as similar to what numbers is saying.

I have several clues as to the identity of all of the Mafia
Alana was one of my suppositions based on some clues
The three clues that pointed me to neon were most likely about the same Mafia member, but the clue about me town reading them could have been directed to a separate member than the "I'm" typo

this implies that mikey has drawn a lot more than 3 conclusions about the mafia though, and that the 3 he shared in the thread were just ones that pointed to neon. The fact that he knows (or at least seems confident) that the I'm typo was made by the same person who speaks in full sentences indicates that it was probably given in the form of a snippet of speech. (wherein someone made that typo while also speaking in a full sentence).

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
the other important piece is that the mafia player who talks in full sentences also made a typo of in -> I'm which is a pretty unusual typo (possibly a mobile auto-correct thing? and that Neon made that typo in-thread.

I don't think that they necessarily are the same person? Unless I misunderstood something. It seemed like Mikey just connected them together because it all seemed to fit Neon.

This would make sense. Though the typo happened in thread. So would they point out a typo they made in scum chat?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I'm tempted to claim just because I don't doubt that mafia knows what I am since they had a rolecop. And also if it is mafia blocking me they'll likely just continue to do so.

Princess Abigail

wiretapper is a relatively common role compared to number's convoluted theory, which has the hosts come up with weirdly specific hints about how/what the mafia are presumably saying in their chat. A common implementation of wiretapper has the host give the wiretapper censored snippets of the mafia chat each night, which could be seen as similar to what numbers is saying.

This would work except that than he has no reason to stop suspecting me and suspect Min. He got a clue saying someone mistyped a word here and he switched wrongly to me.

Ragnarokio

I don't think that they necessarily are the same person? Unless I misunderstood something. It seemed like Mikey just connected them together because it all seemed to fit Neon.

Mikey said it was possible that the third clue (that the person was townread by himself and player x) might not point to the same person as the other two clues. This implies that the other two clues do point to the same person.

This would make sense. Though the typo happened in thread. So would they point out a typo they made in scum chat?

Mikey had a moment of revelation in thread (as indicated by him making a post with a lot of exclamation marks shortly after neon made the typo, and then saying that minish was clear and the person he was looking for was neon). This would indicate that he was suspecting both you and neon because your writing styles matched someone in the scum chat, and then as soon as neon made the typo he recognized that the same typo was made in the scumchat and so was able to narrow it down to just neon.

Ragnarokio

REMAINING PLAYERS
1: Morbid Minish -Blocked N1, N3
2: Libk - Unknown
3: Ragnarokio - "Positive Utility Role" - Targeted Ex N1, Neon N2, Both players confirmed.
6: Neon - Unknown
7: Killjoy262 - Unknown
8: RavenRaziel98 - Unkillable self-aligned item collector
9: 15377 - Unknown
11: Mikey the Moblin - Miller, Wiretap

Players i'm townreading are in green. I would be surprised if mikey were capable or inclined to commit to the level of roleplaying he has as scum. Killjoy accidently including the NK in his reads is probably a towntell. Minish being roleblocked N1 and 3 but not 2 indicates a mafia roleblocker which indicates minish is town. Its possible she's lying but lies of that variety are rare ime, and risky given trackers can exist.

Someone stole something from me on N2, and that person should be town. Given nobody else has claimed having someone taken from them, this seems likely to be minish. If she claims then that will confirm her.

In any case, After neon the best candidate for scum seems like numbers to me, but could easily be libk as well.

Princess Abigail

REMAINING PLAYERS
1: Morbid Minish -Blocked N1, N3
2: Libk - Unknown
3: Ragnarokio - "Positive Utility Role" - Targeted Ex N1, Neon N2, Both players confirmed.
6: Neon - Unknown
7: Killjoy262 - Unknown
8: RavenRaziel98 - Unkillable self-aligned item collector
9: 15377 - Unknown
11: Mikey the Moblin - Miller, Wiretap

Players i'm townreading are in green. I would be surprised if mikey were capable or inclined to commit to the level of roleplaying he has as scum. Killjoy accidently including the NK in his reads is probably a towntell. Minish being roleblocked N1 and 3 but not 2 indicates a mafia roleblocker which indicates minish is town. Its possible she's lying but lies of that variety are rare ime, and risky given trackers can exist.

Someone stole something from me on N2, and that person should be town. Given nobody else has claimed having someone taken from them, this seems likely to be minish. If she claims then that will confirm her.

In any case, After neon the best candidate for scum seems like numbers to me, but could easily be libk as well.

Problem is I blocked Min n1 and did not block min n3

My role is a bit OP a bit weird and a bit powerful. But at least one other person is an RB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom