• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

.seno tcerroc rof nettirwrevo eb ot laitnetop eht evah s'yllat tcerrocni taht evitacidni si daed era yeht nehw elpoep gnillet kbiL .yad eht gnidne ylerem ,yllat laiciffo eht gnieb etutitsnoc ton seod yllat yllanif a gnitsop yllanoitiddA .selur tcarter ro etaerc ot ytiliba eht sah ydobon os srewop tsoh nevig saw ydobon si tahW

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I would agree and my rule came from the host so I'd argue you should probably only vote once. Although being able to post at night implies we may actually have some semblance of control.

.seno tcerroc rof nettirwrevo eb ot laitnetop eht evah s'yllat tcerrocni taht evitacidni si daed era yeht nehw elpoep gnillet kbiL .yad eht gnidne ylerem ,yllat laiciffo eht gnieb etutitsnoc ton seod yllat yllanif a gnitsop yllanoitiddA .selur tcarter ro etaerc ot ytiliba eht sah ydobon os srewop tsoh nevig saw ydobon si tahW

As the unaniously elected new host (we had an election, I just didn't invite anyone), I release you from your posting restriction. You may now post normally.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
what is rules update: the ship isn't exploding anymore

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
what is i think most of the effects of the host leaving the game are arguably upside (we have more control over when phases change) but the ship exploding sounds pretty ominous

what is i think most of the effects of the host leaving the game are arguably upside (we have more control over when phases change) but the ship exploding sounds pretty ominous

New rule. Anyone caught still playing by the Jeopardy rule will be modkilled.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
What is

popcorn-eating-popcorn.gif

Hapi has been modkilled and is no longer allowed to post. Her flip will come at EoD2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom