• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

Well no duh, but theres not enough activity to play really and besides Ive never lynched a mod before so I'm gonna check that off the list

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
What Is VOTE COUNT
Libk(2): Seanzie, Hapi, Captan_Lunch
Hapi(1): ???
Captan_Lunch(1): Mongoose
With 8 alive, it takes 5 for majority Lynch.

Well... ok then. Run this game yourselves I guess. Yeah I'm Lonestar again. Why wouldn't I do that in the sequel? It's fine It's fine. You didn't really catch me anyway, just my stunt double. That said, I'm not on the ship anymore, so good luck finding the rest. Oh and Megamaid is set to self destruct so have fun with that.

(It's now night. Day begins whenever one of you guys posts that it's day phase, though it must wait 24 hours before any player may start the day. Day will then end 72 hours after that post, but only once a player posts a final Vote Tally for that day. Whoever is lynched should then reveal themselves and exit the game. I will still send info from abilities, and if I tell you to post your death in the thread, it is expected that you will do so. I'll see be watching things and will step in if absolutely necessary. And may the Schwartz be with you)

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Rule rejected.

Also gonna go ahead and abolish the Jeopardy rule.

The rule came from the host but also I don't think it matters lol... and also I'm like 97% sure whoever posts the vote count can just kingmaker kills

The rule came from the host but also I don't think it matters lol... and also I'm like 97% sure whoever posts the vote count can just kingmaker kills

Sorry, I have no reason to believe you. I make the rules now, and only Libk can convince me otherwise.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Sorry, I have no reason to believe you. I make the rules now, and only Libk can convince me otherwise.

Lol... the Host pretty openly stated they would tell us things privately but also I'm not listening to a single thing you tell me now this is bad and needs to die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom