• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sonic the Hedgehog is Getting His Own Hyrule Historia

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hardly. All the good stuff on the console side ended after Heroes, they rejuvenated themselves somewhat with Colors, but ultimately Sonic isn't worth an HH. I mean, what are they going to write in the section for Sonic 2006?

Hardly. All the good stuff on the console side ended after Heroes, they rejuvenated themselves somewhat with Colors, but ultimately Sonic isn't worth an HH. I mean, what are they going to write in the section for Sonic 2006?
Sonic Colors
Sonic 4
Sonic Generations

Lord Death

Bichon Frise

A lot of great things! I actually think Sonic 2006 is one of the better Sonic games and is very often unfairly criticized. Sure, it isn't the most clean and refined Sonic game, but it is playable nonetheless. It is, essentially, Sonic Adventure 3. It's harder than most other games IMO, due partly to glitches, but in actuality these glitches don't occur hardly as much as people say they do. You can easily push through them as I did, and in the end, 06 turns out to be a great game. Excellent story and (only) decent, but unique gameplay!

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
So what next are you going to blame Sonic for having a giant 25th Anniversary like Zelda did? Honestly, its a book. Its not copying at all.

I mean, c'mon its not like SEGA is going to give Sonic a sword and give him a game with gameplay almost like Twilight Princess or anything! ....oh wait...

*cough*Ilovethatgamethough*cough*

Dan

*reads thread*

You know at this point now regarding timelines for any games, I'm going to keep quiet.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I saw this book the other day. I might get it, but I'm not sure.

Also, 2006 is horrible. I have seen many of the glitches on YouTube and played it at my friend's house. The glitches themselves make the game harder, but on an unfair scale. It's also frowned upon because Sega rushed it to get it out for the 2006 holiday season and for the release of the 360 and PS3. So, more than likely it was rushed so they'd make more money, how sad. This is something that Nintendo would never do.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I do not believe I will be buying this, at least right now. I might pick it up in the future though.... Wait I just got a text from my future self.... Uh...... No, I will not ever get this book. Oh well. Hyrule Historia is much better anyway!

I saw this book the other day. I might get it, but I'm not sure.

Also, 2006 is horrible. I have seen many of the glitches on YouTube and played it at my friend's house. The glitches themselves make the game harder, but on an unfair scale. It's also frowned upon because Sega rushed it to get it out for the 2006 holiday season and for the release of the 360 and PS3. So, more than likely it was rushed so they'd make more money, how sad. This is something that Nintendo would never do.

The game was glitchy because because they needed a PS3 version quickly, forcing them to be unable to make a Wii version and leave the 360 version glitchy.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
The game was glitchy because because they needed a PS3 version quickly, forcing them to be unable to make a Wii version and leave the 360 version glitchy.
They didn't need one right away, they could've chosen to take more time to patch both versions up, but chose not to since they thought they'd make more money with the holiday season and with the release of the PS3 and 360. While Sonic Team claims that working on both at once was hard and they did want a holiday release, they made the wrong choice of rushing it instead of waiting until the game was actually ready.

Also, the PS3 version came out two months after the 360 version, yet had no improvements.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Interesting, but not sure if imma buy it, i need a translated HH. Sonic 2006 wasn't terrible, the story was interesting, and we got Silver. Stop hating and being a idiot sonic fan who needs a perfect game. no games are perfect, none. Deal with it.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Interesting, but not sure if imma buy it, i need a translated HH. Sonic 2006 wasn't terrible, the story was interesting, and we got Silver. Stop hating and being a idiot sonic fan who needs a perfect game. no games are perfect, none. Deal with it.
I'm not an idiot Sonic fan, thank you. I've been a fan for over 10 years. Also, I never said the story or anything was bad, just the glitches. And, nothing in general is perfect, I guess just most of my hate for the game should be at Sega since it's their fault it's plagued with problems. They've killed Sonic for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom