• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

~SongOfStorms Gallery

S

~SongOfStorms

Welcome to my gallery :D

Some Scribbletars I made (:
scribbletarrrrr.png
ZssScribbletar-1-1.png
linkscribbletarr.png
HarryPotterScribbletarcopy.png
scribbleeetar-1.png
Gwynavatar.png
goldavatar-1.png
ClavatScribbletar.png
SelkieScribbletar.png
moethecatscribbletar.png
Lucarioavatar-1.png
link.png

Dark Pokemon trainer :) (ZeroSuitSamus2 is my username on another forum)
DarkPokemonTrainer2.jpg

Full view http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww342/gardevoir7744/DarkPokemonTrainer.jpg

Another Code R drawing
AnotherCodeR2.jpg

Full view http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww342/gardevoir7744/AnotherCodeR.jpg

I'm working on another Pokemon pic but so far i've only drawn Umbreon <3

pokemonplatinumUmbreon.jpg

Meganiummmmmfinishedcopy.jpg

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Nice! i'm impressed!

I bet soon as everyone wakes up(some people here are from the U.S.) they can see your work,

I also have got to say those proportions on each drawing a little off, maybe a little, but nevertheless, you did great! Maybe i'll use one of your pics in one of my avatars in another forum but only IF you approve, so Please??? :lol:

If your a pokemon fan, well you can find pokemon fans here too, like Dabombster who likes his Umbreon. If you play pokemon and have a DS and a pokemon game, you can find people playing pokemon around here a lot.

You should consider opening a signature shop or an Avatar shop around this thread. That way you can show people your drawing skills.:)

S

~SongOfStorms

Nice! i'm impressed!

I bet soon as everyone wakes up(some people here are from the U.S.) they can see your work,

I also have got to say those proportions on each drawing a little off, maybe a little, but nevertheless, you did great! Maybe i'll use one of your pics in one of my avatars in another forum but only IF you approve, so Please??? :lol:

If your a pokemon fan, well you can find pokemon fans here too, like Dabombster who likes his Umbreon. If you play pokemon and have a DS and a pokemon game, you can find people playing pokemon around here a lot.

You should consider opening a signature shop or an Avatar shop around this thread. That way you can show people your drawing skills.:)
Thanks :D Yeahh, i'm not so good at getting proportions right xD Sure take any you want. I made the Scribbletars for people on the Official Nintendo Magazine forum that requested them ^_^ Anyone is free to use them here if you want them.
I am a Pokemon fan and play Pokemon Platinum a lot so i'll definately look around for others playing it :

S

~SongOfStorms

Sauce? Wow thanks xD Reminds me of chocolate sauce. The Phantom Hourglass link is my favorite Scribbletar that I made :D

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Those are amazing! I love the Meganium picture a lot. It's beautiful. And the Scribbletars are soooo cute. ^^ I especially love the Edward one. :P

S

~SongOfStorms

Thanks very much for looking :D I like the Edward one too :)

Impressive :) I like the style of those Scribbletars. Are they wooden characters? with the holes on the top of the Limbs? You're very talented :) do you do these just as a hobby or are you studying an Art course or something?

Tak

Game Over
*Amazed stare* All of your works are wonderful! You are one talented artist!
I particlarly like the "Scribbletars" and the "Dark Pokemon Trainer".
They must have been difficult to design.

Exellent work, Song of Storms.
I can't wait to see more of your works.

S

~SongOfStorms

Impressive :) I like the style of those Scribbletars. Are they wooden characters? with the holes on the top of the Limbs? You're very talented :) do you do these just as a hobby or are you studying an Art course or something?

Thanks very much :D I think they are suposed to be more like paper than wooden. I didn't make up scribbletars, someone on another forum started making them based on the characters from the scribblenauts game so i decided to make my own as a lot of people wanted one.
I just do it as a hobby. I was going to take an art course at college but i decided to take computer game design instead :)

*Amazed stare* All of your works are wonderful! You are one talented artist!
I particlarly like the "Scribbletars" and the "Dark Pokemon Trainer".
They must have been difficult to design.

Exellent work, Song of Storms.
I can't wait to see more of your works.

Thank you ^____^ Yeah they were quite difficult to design, especially as im not actually that good at drawing as you can see from some of the dodgy proportions in some of the pics xD I prefer colouring.
Thanks again :)

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Dude, that's some awesome work you got there. That's better than anything I could make. :nod: I like the Scribbletars you made the best out of what you've shown. Keep up the good work and I'd like to see more coming from you. :)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
*Jaw falls off* Those are amazing!
The Scribbletars look amazing! How long did they take to make?

I love the Umbreon and the Meganium too!
You have a wonderful artistic ability! Great work!

S

~SongOfStorms

Well they take me over an hour >_< lol. I dunno why it takes so long.

L

Luminary

Wow! These are all excelent, well done!
My favourite is the Phantom Hourglass holdin' Link.

Um, thats all I came to say. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom