• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Soldier's Club of Userbars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Oh hey there! I was wondering if you could make me a userbar. I i would like is L from death note and the saying ''Light.. I know your Kira..'' Thank in advance! :)

linksonick

The Chaotic Enigma
Wow SOL your userbars are great, I may have to make a request sometimes since my userbar skills aren't very good yet...

Nicole

luke is my wife
Wow SOL your userbars are great, I may have to make a request sometimes since my userbar skills aren't very good yet...

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. ^^ I'd be happy to make you one if you'd like.

babygoku said:
Oh hey there! I was wondering if you could make me a userbar. I i would like is L from death note and the saying ''Light.. I know your Kira..'' Thank in advance! :)

Sure. I should have that done tomorrow.

linksonick

The Chaotic Enigma
Actully because of my fan-fic that I just put up on here I have a request now. Could you make me a userbar that has Shiek and Impa (Ocarina of Time version) and has on it the words "The Last Shiekah". Ill leave the background colors up to you so you can decide what looks the best. Thank you for taking my request Soldier of Link.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Okay, Goku, I have a set ready you can choose from. Let me know if you want me to change the color scheme, or have any problems. Hope you like.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5487/ubd9327.png
ubd9327.png

http://www.userbars.com/i/551984.png
551984.png

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9182/ubd2737.png
ubd2737.png

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
Wow...those are some really cool userbars! Do you mind making me one?

Images: Link (the one where he is standing back to back with Zelda) and Epona (the official art of her rearing up on her hind legs)
Colors: Anything that looks good with it
Text: Twilight Princess
(Optional) Text colors: Again, whatever looks good with it

Please and thank you! :D

Nicole

luke is my wife
Sable27 said:
What program do you use to make these?

It's a secret to everyone. :>

No, really... Well, you could use GIMP. It's always a 300x19 rectangle, or something close to those dimensions.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Hey SoL! I am back. Can you make me a userbar with Link, Midna, and Zelda from TP on it? And maybe the letters LL? Thanks. Youcan have more eternal gratitude for it! :)

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Hey, Soldier of Link! If it's not any trouble, I'd like a Userbar to represent the Zeldathon 4 Charity. If it could just say "Zeldathon 4 Charity", and have the Red Cross symbol on each end, that'd be great. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom