• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Soldier's Club of Userbars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Okay, LinkLover, your requests are finally done!

Code:
[noparse][url=http://www.signaturebar.com/][img]http://www.signaturebar.com/uploads/images/73346.gif[/img][/url][/noparse]

Let me know if you want anything changed. ^^

MS13, I'll have that done soon!

EDIT:

Here is your finished userbar, MS13:

ubd2381.png

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/3362/ubd2381.png

This is a good thing you and your friends are doing. I approve! ^^

Last edited:
A

Anna

Colors: Pick 2: pink and green
Text: Anna
(Optional) Text colors: Pick 2, red, black
(Optional) Animation: No
(Optional for Animation) Cycle Order: Nope!

Thanks again!

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Hey SoL, can you make me a user bar? I would like you to crop Ed out of this picture (Ed is the taller one) and place him on the right. On the left, use this picture. Finally, write "The Philosopher's War" in the middle. It's for my fanfic... Thanks!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hey I come here again I NEED ANOTHER ONE
I will like this one animated to like 4 other User bars
Colors:Blue for the first one, black for the second one,green for the third ,and Red for the forth
Image: For the first one Blue Link and Text for it: Blue Link. Xemnas for the second one and text: Xemnas freak , Sam and Dean for the Third one and text Supernatural geek and Ike for the last one the Goddess of Ike

Last edited:

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Hey! I'm In Need of a User Bar!

- I want it Animated.
- For the First Userbar I want Link standing Somewhere on the Right of the USer bar with Diffrent Shades of Green in the Backround. And the Text as "Allow the Power to Take Control"
- For the Second Userbar I want the Goron Mask on the LEft of the User Bar and the Same Backround as above And the Text to say "Goron Link"

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Images: Can you do a cheetah and wolf entwined? Or have one point one way, the other point the other?
Colors: forest-green
Text: Follow the Hunter Clan
(Optional) Text colors: black, or whatever looks good
(Optional) Animation: No thanks.
(Optional for Animation) Cycle Order: No thanks.
Also, if I could get it a little bigger than you have, please? About the size of these?

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hey guys, sorry about my completely ignoring this thread. I've been busy with other things, and, unfortunately, still am. Because of this, I will be unable to fulfill your requests for a while. I've just got a lot of other things going on right now. I'll do my best to clear things up, but I can't make any promises. My apologies.

In the meantime, I'd like to direct you to another shop to get a sig or userbar. Thanks for understanding! :)

Thanks for the awesome possum userbars! I (and the rest of the Harry Potter RPG players) owe you one. Well, maybe I don't owe you one anymore...:P Thanks a ton, though. I'm sure you'll see us stray cat struttin' around with them.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Is this shop still open? I'd like to know,

Unfortunately, no, it is not. I don't have the time anymore, as I've recently taken on other projects in real life and on ZD. My apologies. We do have many other great artists on ZD, and I'm sure you can find one to suit your needs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom