• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sniper Mafia: A Sharpshooter's Delight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Okay! Read time!

Deku - Okay, I cannot read Deku very well. I'd lean more town than scum for him.

Doc - Okay, I don't know why, but Doc seems scummy. Not too scummy, but kinda.

Kokirion - I just don't know. So neutral on him for now.

MegaPod - Okay, like Doc he seems kinda Scummy. Funnier voted for him, and funnier turned out town. Idk if that says much, but yeah.

Minish - She is town. No need to explain she is just town, it's obvious.

Anyano - they got a replacement so idk.

Well those were my crap reads. My main suspect is either Doc or MegaPod. But you saw how bad I did in Vanilla Mafia.

MegaPod

Spooky Ceramic
MegaPod - Okay, like Doc he seems kinda Scummy. Funnier voted for him, and funnier turned out town. Idk if that says much, but yeah.

Is the only reason you scumread me that funnier did, too?

I'm not sure I like this totally objective stance about an unconfirmed player's alignment. And if you trusted Minish the way you did funnier, why didn't you vote YIGA using that logic above?

MegaPod

Spooky Ceramic
Ok, and what did you find scummy about me over YIGA? Also, do you trust me any more after my claim?

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Wait you claimed a role? Also, idk as I have said many times, I didn't see YIGA as scummy. Until he died, then of course he is proven Scum. XD and Funnier voted on you so I just joined him. You have felt a bit suspicious, but not much.

MegaPod

Spooky Ceramic
I claimed after your vote. Not sure I should repeat it lest I waste today's roleclaim, so just check near the end of page 15. Also, I should note that Kokirion pressed for YIGA's lynch with a whole post analysis thing, so I'm really town reading them.

MegaPod

Spooky Ceramic
We should really decide who to shoot come next ITA. Here's my personal list of options.

Choji - inactive so far, no read. No reason to shoot yet; maybe later?

DekuNut - shot scum; not totally cleared but I trust him for now. Probably not for shooting.

Doc - Lurker; possible scum. Shoot?

kokirion - led a lynch on scum. Don't shoot.

MegaPod - Vulnerablized by nightkill. Plz no shoot me.

Minish_Link - Fluctuating read on ML; flipped from a Deku vote to the YIGA wagon. Others' meta says town. Maybe shoot?

Stormageden747 - Acted wagony. Shoot?

Choji147

Attack Helicopter
I skimmed the thread and believe MegaPod's claim. He was a counter to a mafia member so he seems town to me.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I do believe MegaPod's claim, especially because I was kinda town reading him before.

Gonna have to revisit my thoughts on other people though, due to funnier being the night kill. I feel like he was an interesting target, but maybe I'm reading into that too much. Either way, I'm not going to shoot MegaPod at least.

Kokirion does look a bit better, especially since he did show up when funnier was asking him to and became more active then. Plus he was the first to go after Yiga. So he's lower on my list of targets and I'm probably not going to shoot him either. Just get a little hesitant to town read him so easily.

Other than those two, everyone else is fair game to me at the moment.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I mean, the ITA window is technically over, isn't it?
I was between walking my dog and finding dinner, if you must know. I had a brief moment and checked ZD on mobile so I couldn't write a good response. But, you should know, you typically aren't supposed to use when a person is online and not posting as evidence. It's considered an outside source.

Deku is town leaning, because he killed Mido. I know there is still some speculation about this, but I see it more likely that this was a lucky shot over scum taking chances.

Kokirion is town leaning, because nobody really suspected Yiga before he jumped in and voted him.

MegaPod is town leaning, because I believe his claim.

I feel pretty good about Minish because she could have easily not voted for YIGA yesterday, potentially saving him. I do have doubt though, because I wouldn't be surprised if Minish would have joined an early wagon for town cred (especially based on her comments about shooting day one).

I'm not sure about Storm or Choji. Choji for obvious reasons. And Storm did vote for Mega for no clear reason other than bandwagoning. But his vote would not have saved YIGA, and I think that mafia would have voted their own scumbud for town cred than voting for Mega which would have just resulted in a dead townie and a dead scum.

Based solely on process of elimination, which I know is a bad way to find a target, I am most suspicious of Choji. This isn't really the greatest suspicion, and there are certainly a lot of "ifs" in my town leans.

MegaPod

Spooky Ceramic
I was between walking my dog and finding dinner, if you must know. I had a brief moment and checked ZD on mobile so I couldn't write a good response. But, you should know, you typically aren't supposed to use when a person is online and not posting as evidence. It's considered an outside source.
Fair enough. That leaves me with Storm as my top suspect and shooting candidate.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Okay! Read time!

Deku - Okay, I cannot read Deku very well. I'd lean more town than scum for him.

Doc - Okay, I don't know why, but Doc seems scummy. Not too scummy, but kinda.

Kokirion - I just don't know. So neutral on him for now.

Anyano - they got a replacement so idk.

Well those were my crap reads. My main suspect is either Doc or MegaPod. But you saw how bad I did in Vanilla Mafia.
This analysis contains nothing more than gut feelings

Like I said, I trust Minish but I didn't see how YIGA was scummy. Now i see he is scum. I felt like Funnier is trustworthy so I went with him.
So basically, all your townleans/scum leans in this game we’re just based on the fact that your gut feeling said funnier was town so all of his suspects had to be scum?

2 interesting events occurred today. The first was Yiga’s Lynch. Minish jumped on it rather quickly, in my opinion a towntell so (although I am still suspicious of her) she’s not the first person I want to shoot today.
Storm at the other hand kept attacking megapod. Was hiding behind funnier’s attack on megapod a way to justify that?

Secondly, funnier was killed. That kill actually tells us a great deal. 2 things:
- why funnier?
- why any shot at all?
Regarding funnier, his death surprised me. In my opinion, Deku, Megapod and since last lynch maybe me too have had more solid town claims than funnier. In fact, I found funniers behaviour to simply cast all evidence against Yiga aside and for pretty much no reason vote for Megapod very scummy. I did not raise that matter yesterday because I felt that the situation was already going to be complicated enough and getting Yiga lunched was a priority. If funnier had still been alive I would have attacked him now. So why was he killed? He had no alibi and was a potential lynching candidate today even. Instead now we all know that was a wrong lead, while having a bunch of townies left alive with strong town claims. I think that the killer did not realise this. Meaning either he/she was not super active and didn’t think the kill through that much or he/she honestly did not understand it. I doubt Minish would make that mistake. Leaving Ayano, Storm and Doc. Ayano and Doc were inactive. Storm was not but I can imagine such a kill to be a storm kill.
On to the second part. The fact that someone had been shot means that that person was active during the night. As Ayano was being replaced and had not been active for a long tine already, is it likely that he still came online to specifically kill funnier? I think storm or doc are thus more likely alternatives.

I’m down for shooting storm today. Let’s not vote, but shoot him because if he’s actually town we have a second chance of hitting scum today.

My shooting order preference:
1) Storm
2) Doc
3) Chijo
4) Minish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom