• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sniper Mafia: A Sharpshooter's Delight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Well if Storm doesn't get to post his explanation before the end of the ITA, would you all rather I shoot him or Doc? Because those are the two I'm leaning towards right now.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
That is a terrible fake claim. Healing yourself the night before will not save you the day after. Furthermore, only seldomly are doctors able to heal themselves.

What about a storm Lynch?

The real question is, should we attempt to shoot someone else in the meanwhile? We’ve got some time left. And in the lucky affair that such a shot would hit scum, then we no longer need to lynch Storm.

Vote: Storm

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
That is a terrible fake claim. Healing yourself the night before will not save you the day after. Furthermore, only seldomly are doctors able to heal themselves.

What about a storm Lynch?

The real question is, should we attempt to shoot someone else in the meanwhile? We’ve got some time left. And in the lucky affair that such a shot would hit scum, then we no longer need to lynch Storm.

Vote: Storm

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Well, I'll try once more to explain myself.

See, I am still new to forum mafia, and in all honesty I still have no idea if what I'm doing is helping us townies or not. If I die or anyone gets killed during the day, the mafia has a Night Kill and can kill another one of us. That would leave 5 town. I would suggest a no lynch or shoot. But I am still new and don't know what I'm doing. Sorry if I'm screwing us over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom