• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sleeping or napping in the day

Do you tend to nap during the day

• yes

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • no

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters

Misty

Ronin
I actually used to paint the Lord of the rings version but I only ever played the game once or twice. I just used to like the actual painting bit.

I also played it a few times. It was good. Didn't like it as much as 40k, but there just isn't something very satisfying about playing them compared to giant space bugs. But if you liked the painting that much, you're probably decent at painting, I'll give you that.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I rarely ever take naps. When I was much younger, I probably only took about 2-3 naps ever... Now I'm starting to nap a little easier, but it's still not as frequent, and if I decide to sleep it's during the day with the reason being due to sleep deprivation or I feel sick. :sweat:

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Nope, can't do it. I've always found it hard to take naps throughout the day, even as a child. Plus, I always feel worse waking up from a nap than I did previously, so there's no real benefit for me.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I only sleep during the day if I absolutely cannot stay awake. I actually hate sleeping in the day, I just end up being awake all night and because I have to like actually do **** the next day it just throws everythign off. It's easier to just get through one day being tired than have a weeks worth of sleep pattern being off.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
As a rule of thumb in the military, you nap whenever the opportunity presents itself. You never know how long your work day will really be, or when you'll be able to bed down.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Some people seem to be able to nap or sleep during the day, but it is not something I do. I have trouble sleeping and for the act to occur the conditions must usually be just right.

I like it to be cool in temperature and very dark. So daytime is generally not conducive to a good sleep for me. Daytime napping is not something I do. I remember only one time I was able to do it and it was after a sleepless night.

So my question to you is, do you nap or sleep during the day, and does it come easy to you?

I generally do not nap, but I can easily fall back asleep if I am awoken before noon. I'm a master sleeper once I have fallen asleep. But usually when I feel like sleeping, I can't because I'm at work, and by the time I get home, I'm all awake again. So no naps for me.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I generally do not nap, but I can easily fall back asleep if I am awoken before noon. I'm a master sleeper once I have fallen asleep. But usually when I feel like sleeping, I can't because I'm at work, and by the time I get home, I'm all awake again. So no naps for me.
If I wake up before 10 I can nearly always grab a drink of water and go back to sleep.

Link 182

Blame It On My Youth
My naps tend to take my consciousness ransom. I definitely microsleep on a regular basis. You know the thing... head bobbing down for three seconds or so? Yeah, that's me.

I try to avoid napping in the day, but sometimes it happens if I'm really bored and can't find anything to do.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I've gotten into this weird sleep schedule this Summer where I stay up a majority of late afternoon and night, and fall asleep at around 5 am in the morning. Then I sleep until 2-3 pm, and just continue the cycle from there. I've been trying to get back on a normal sleep schedule, but I just can't will myself to sleep when I'm not tired. So yes, I have no problem sleeping during the day, because I'm a heavy sleeper. I doubt you could get me to wake up even if there was a fire, which thinking about it now is sort of terrifying.

Normally during the school year, though, I sleep from 10 or so pm to 6 am (on week days), and whenever I feel like it on weekends.

Nope, I literally can't nap, the last time I napped I felt like I was going to be sick after realizing I wasted 5 hours of doing nothing. I try to minimize sleep to make the most out of every day, so I usually get about 6-7 hours of sleep each night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom