• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyword Sword Title Art, Clue?

Con-man

Master Swordsman
I was looking at some title art for later Zelda games and I noticed a theme, they all have designs that have to do with a major part of the game. For instance, TP's title art has a combination of a wolf and midna's fused shadow,
twilightprincess.jpg

WW has the king of red lions boat in it
title.jpg

ST has a train in it
thumb.php.jpg

Now look at the SS title art. What do you see? Yes, wings, could this mean that there will flight in the game? Thoughts?

Attachments

• thumbnail.aspx.jpeg
    thumbnail.aspx.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 8
  • thumbnail-1.aspx.jpeg
    thumbnail-1.aspx.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 6

Con-man

Master Swordsman
Is it? my mistake, but do you see where I am coming from, it must play some very significant role in the game.

Con-man

Master Swordsman
Uh, what's the difference? It's the title, and it's a design, therefore art.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Yes, it is the symbol of the Hyrule Royal Family and the reason why it may be used as the logo may be to explain how they came up with it. For instance the origin of it could symbolize Link flying down from the sky like a bird to help Hyrule during it's time of darkness. ...Yes, I know it's a extreme longshot to say that, but hey, it could be the reason why they came up with that as their symbol.

S

Sevenyearwait

I think the logo signifies the start of the royal family. Like Link comes down and defeats the final boss and then becomes the king of hyrule.

Oh wow, good thinking, this could be the origins of the master sword, and perhaps the origins of the hyrule kingdom as well!
Hyrule is run by evil... so maybe when the evil is gone, Hyrule is created! Or I dunno... maybe zelda plays an important role... maybe it'll be the very first princess zelda in the series!

DCMN

Hero of Internet
There seems to be emphasis on the bird in the logo, so yeah, maybe Link uses a bird to Save Hyrule or something. XD

Beeker

Wild Card
Maybe we actually will find out what that bird means and how they decided to put it in the crest! I think that the bird symbolizes the citizens of Hyrule looking to the heavens for someone to help them in thier time of need, and Link eventually comes to save them from the sky itself. It shows at least some connections to the Godesses as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom