• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Will Be Featured at Paris Games Week

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/zelda-news/skyward-sword-to-be-featured-at-paris-games-week/

Apparently there will be a presentation for the game starting on Wednesday, October 27th at 11:40 AM eastern standard time. Nintendo has made a fixed time and date for the presentation... does this mean there will be a new trailer? Something else? What do you think?

Then again Nintendo said they wanted people from all over the world to experience how Skyward Sword plays so maybe it will be the same old stuff again.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I really REALLY want a new trailer!!! I'm dying to see something new! New trailer! If not, new items and new demo area!! Please.

VergilDante100

Legendary Dark Knight
Well usually with nintendo they tend to release new teasers and tidbits of information for us people to try and figure out, as well as the fact most of the time miyamoto is specific on what details and information is released to the general public, even if it is in the form of a trailer, so we will have to wait and see i feel when it comes to this announcement.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
I sure hope so, but past experience tells us not to hold our breath. Its possible that we will see new screens, maybe a new trailer (doubtful but still possible) or at least a tad bit of new information. Only time will tell.

I'm hoping they atleast let us get a glimpse of different areas that we haven't seen yet and maybe a new character or two. I don't want to see any more items though cause we've already seen plenty and I want the rest to be a surprise.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Hmm, I clicked through it landed here: http://www.parisgamesweek.com/jeux/legend-zelda-skyward-sword - No new information on gameplay/story/etc. (at least according to my limited knowledge of French), but what caught my attention is the proposed "12+" rating, which is somehow equivalent to an American "T" rating. Is that meaningless and they just gave the maximum possible rating to be on the safe side or could this actually mean that SS will be rated like that? How would that fit to the cel-shaded graphics and rather kid-friendly appeareance of the game as seen on E3?

nice find blubb... but where does it say no new information will be presented? It talks about how the controls will be more accurate. That doesn't necessarily mean nothing new will be released on the day of the presentation.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to say that there will be no new information being presented at the show, just wanted to say that the page itself contains nothing new at the moment. From what I understood it just says that WiiMotionPlus and Nunchuck will be used in the game, and that you can throw or roll bombs, use the bow and slash your sword(?) vertically and horizontally, this is already well known.
EDIT: Oh, and does "Date de sortie" mean release date? Because it says 2010...

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
^ I guess they'll announce a release date? Why would they do that at PGW though? I thought most VG producers/directors (whomever?) announce that kind of stuff at conferences or at a convention like E3.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
^ I guess they'll announce a release date? Why would they do that at PGW though? I thought most VG producers/directors (whomever?) announce that kind of stuff at conferences or at a convention like E3.

Hmm.. Valid point you have there, but recently it seems Nintendo has been trying to shake things up and be most unpredictable. It will be interesting to see what unfolds (if anything at all).

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Darn! I want a release date, or new footage! T_T All the other games like Sonic Colors, Epic Mickey, DK C Returns, and even the 3Ds have been getting new footage and release dates!! C'mon Nintendo, what about Zelda...please... >=P

something in the back of my mind tells me that its the same old demo, but im REEEEEEEEAAAALY hoping for a new trailer, its about time for one and nintendo has always had multiple trailers for zelda games. my favorite tp trailer was I think the last one they made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom