• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Link Die?

Claire

The Geekette
No, no, no!

If Link dies, then the Legend of Zelda will turn into a Soap Opera based game. Really, a beautiful young lady.. he tries to save her, constantly, always trying to save her and then he dies!? How could you do that, that's just.. I have nothing more to say - it just isn't right. He has to finally save her, he just has to!

Claire

The Geekette
Well someone has to dye. If Link isn't going to then who should.

Well, since it is just a game - I say nobody should die in game. Sure, there may have ages that pass and there is a new Link.. meaning that the old Link had died eventually. But I do not think Link should die in game.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
But it would make the plot of the game a lot better and more interesting if someone died. It would be an epic finnal battle for someone. I like to say epic.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Maybe Link had an "Accident" with a hookshot, and it just so happened the hook ended in Tingle's skull...

Should he dye because of the hookshot or something else. Maybe an arrow. Or he bores him to death with his Ocarina. I am not saying he is bad at playing instruments, but he could use a bit more practice.

personally i never get old of the ganon as the bad guy its just somthing i look foward to but what if ganon killed link the game was over then there would be a sequal of link going through dungens to come back to life and soon he is able to and at the end he fights ganon and wins both games would be made and ready within a year of each other like lord of the ring movies)

it could even be like a trilogy game where the its like 1st game link dies 2nd hes dead must find away to live and third he must face ganon in a world thats like the dark world

Last edited by a moderator:

Claire

The Geekette
Should he dye because of the hookshot or something else. Maybe an arrow. Or he bores him to death with his Ocarina. I am not saying he is bad at playing instruments, but he could use a bit more practice.

I cannot believe you are even coming up with ways Tingle should die. x)
I wouldn't mind a pot just being so conveniently placed that it lands straight on Tingle. Maybe Epona on a rampage, trampling Tingle... hmmm...

Hmm, maybe Tingle could die tragically, such as Link fighting an enemy, like a mini-boss or the like, while rescuing Tingle, but he gets in the way and the enemy's weapon misses Link and...

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Since when did the "Should Link die?" thread become the "How should Tingle die"? thread? o.0

As I've said before, I don't see Nintendo killing off Link. Sure they could make him come back to life or whatever, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom