• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore considered for a moment, “If things are really as grim as you say, I should go. Ceros and Elaera can return to the village and take news of this encounter. They will surely have to find a new place to settle after this. These lands are no longer safe.”

Ceros, hearing this responds, “I will take this message back to our people, good luck.”

Ceros and Elaera begin making thir way back to the camp.

“Ok Dente, I assume you know the way?”

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(Yes. Dente and Nev are in the Desert
Arven and Marina are in Hyrule field)

Mido

Version 1
"So, I do." Dente nods. "My own place of residence lies not far from Ordin-Bashir, but not entirely close either. No matter the case, I hope for your sake that your flying is not rusty. It's...something of a new hobby of mine." Dente follows his words with a sudden transformation into his vulture form. He moves his head up in the direction of their destination as if asking if Nevermore was ready.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As Lupus approaches the fountain, the sword begins to glow. The light shines even more the closer he gets to the fountain, until it's almost blinding.
Reaching it, the light begins to die down. As he stands there, confused, a voice begins to whisper to him.
My name it whispers Is Alwin Nutt. I was a soldier during the Infection Event decades ago, and in the aftermath my soul was sealed within this blade to save my life. I brought you here because I want to help you, but I don't want Rasul to know. He blames himself for what happened to my body... I don't want him to think of me as suffering. So wield my blade - it's all I have left. Fight and I will help you. And maybe eventually I can finally face him again.
A flash of a face appears in Lupus's vision quickly. It's smiling knowingly.
How does that sound to you, boy?

Storm

Lupus dips the Blade in the Holy waters and holds it up
"It would be My Honor, Sir Nutt"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Excellent Alwin feels the water rush over his blade. It was refreshing. He was so happy to be out of that damned storage closet. With any luck, Rasul would be too busy with the invasion to realize that he was gone.
So what should I call you? Alwin asks his wielder, I can't just keep calling you boy. That's not the way a partnership should work.

Storm

" I am Lupus of Horon. I am a Holodri" Lupus says " There are no true Hylians anymore. the King is from Labrynna. his wife Ambi is the only reason he's King"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It's strange how much has changed in these past decades... a pleasure, young Lupus. Now, let's go back to your friends. They're probably wondering where you are. Alwin suggests.

"What's to eat?" Brian asks, his mind not on the missing Lupus.

Storm

Lupus grabs the clothes off a dead skeleton... what odd clothing. is that a Purple Tunic and a Hood, and Knee High Boots and Gauntlets? this will do nicely. Lupus gathers water and heads back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I have roasted Boar. the devil was hard to catch, but It's always good to eat hearty before a journey... I feel with all the commotion, we will have a couple Friends drop in"
Rasul stares at the Ceiling.... all he needs right now is comedic timing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom