• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" where were me and your..Vixen of a abwela? who left before I could ask her a question? and I take it you have some sort of artifact that helped you? Zant you say? do you know how to rid the forest of this Darkness?"

Mido

Version 1
The man scans Kiera upon turning her direction, and then bows slightly.

"Indeed so," he replies. "I see the years have treated you well as well!" He hesitates for a moment before continuing. "Before I indulge any further, I'd like to see how you folks are holding up? Injuries and what not." It was evident to those around him that he had not undertaken much social interaction in years.

Pen

The game is on!
"I was but a newborn child during this event," Rengo explains. "But the stories tell of a hero who brought the Tears of Light back to the Light Spirits of Hyrule. Doing so would give the Light Spirits their power back so they could make their provinces bright once more."

"I remember the Light Spirits from the civil war," Linora adds. "They helped us end the conflict, so I'm very grateful to them. If they need my help now I will gladly give it."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian nods. This he understands, "I haven't seen their power firsthand, but I've heard legends. If even one of them is True, they seem to be our best hope."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul puts on the mask of Truth that Iris wore decades before
"okay. so this should let me see hidden things. I know of only 2 more items like this, and 1 of them is out of play... unless you have 10,000,000,000 rupees"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Ceros returns with Elaera, who was favoring her arm a bit but seemed fine otherwise. "We lost Ari, and Elaera will need some mending but other than that we are in good shape." She says, Kiera nods to confirm this.

Mido

Version 1
Dente nods, a frown now painted on his face.

"I'll get to you folks in a moment, but where is the one called Ari?" She may have been dead, but he thought to at least try and send her off right. It seemed his time as a sage made him more aware of these things.

Mido

Version 1
"Ah, yes. I agree." Dente solemnly notes. He closes Ari's eyes, and after performing a series of sage recitations, he steps away from Kiera and nods, allowing her and the others to honor Ari as they saw fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom