• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

Mido

Version 1
Since Lake Hylia was too far away, the man's body collides into a series of ruined structures inside the former town. He struggles to rise from the hit he received, but manages with assistance from his staff. This was one tough-to-crack foe at first glace. Sagaciously, he eyes his opponent.

"That staff strike should have been effective against an enemy of the dark. Did I perhaps not imbue my staff with enough power?" he muses much like a man of advanced age would. "That beast reformed quickly after I attempted to bisect it, and it doesn't seem to harbor any more power as it did previously, so it's difficult to say whether it has an immunity to the light. Very well, then, I may have to try something more standard issue." He then slowly walks back to challenge the beast once again. He wonders how that party of individuals he saw from the sky is holding up.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
nevermore sees a figure get slammed back by the beast, not sure of where the figure came from. she rolls out of the way of an attack not without some pain. these tactical maneuvers were not as easy as they were when she was younger! Ceros throws two knives at the beast, they sink in deep but hardly wound the colossus. Eleara gets up and ducks behind a pillar, wincing as her broken arm shifts.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The Twilight Colossus starts turning the caravaners to ash, excluding the three companions of the Bird and Dente, and the Bird
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They charge into the Twilight Interlopers, slashing and striking

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
The man walks towards the fight, but the colossus vanishes before he rejoins the fray. After a slow walk through the desert sand, he approaches the party.

"Hey," he grunts awkwardly as a man without much social interaction in decades would. "Are you folks all right?" It is then that he notices a familiar face among the small group: Kiera. Not who he was expecting to run into. Imagine that.

Storm

after the Twilight Interlopers are slain, Rasul and Scalera sit and rest
"well. that was easier than expected."
Lupus uses this time to separate from the group and make his way to the Fountain

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian breathes heavily. He hasn't fought like this in a long time.
He leans against the building, "And there are more of these things?" he asks between pants.

Storm

" Probably hundreds."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lupus goes to the Fountain
well what now, sword?

Mido

Version 1
The tremors have seemingly dissipated, the one in the desert and the one the man sensed from the forest. He gazes at the sky with a deadpan expression. Surely, it just had to be more difficult for him.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
kiera looks at the newcomer in that kind of awkward way like you know you know the guy but you kinda don't recognize them because its been a while. then she realizes it. "Dente? is that you?" Ceros looks back and forth between the two, then she goes to help Elaera.

Storm

Rasul heeds everyone to come to his house. they all sit in his living room
" So. we have the Sage of the Forest, 2 Archers, a Mage, and A skilled Thespian. now Linora says its only been 6 months for her since we last saw eachother, despite it being roughly 47 years for me. I haven't seen Rengo is roughly 75 years or so. you said you were familiar with what's happening?"

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo nods. "Yes grandpa," he starts. "The timing and everything adds up perfectly. I come from a different timeline of Hyrule that was also several years in the future... well it doesn't matter too much but anyway, if this is what it seems like, and I'm pretty sure I'm right, it's the Twilight people trying to take over out Light Realm. They come from a realm of darkness and now they want to make Hyrule just as dark. Where I come from I was born during this event and both my parents lost their lives in it. If I remember correctly the Twili are lead by their king named Zant." Rengo takes a deep breath after finishing his rant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom