• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Elements RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Oh, the assassin heard that. But she pretended she hadn't and just kept walking, to avoid suspicion. If she seemed too paranoid, they'd definitely try to report her.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He looks at Val, then dashes over to the criminal-girl and grabs her arm. "You have power like mine and Val's. I can feel it." He says, the words tumbling out without really knowing what he was saying. A confused look then crosses over his features.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Unfortunately, Felix barely had the time to get those words out of his mouth before the woman judo-flipped him over her shoulder. She just let him crash to the ground and stepped past him, growling "Leave me alone." as she passed him.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Val ran over and helped Felix up. Then, trembling, she armed her bow. She pointed an arrow directly at the woman, but did not fire. "You're... you're comin' with us." She said. "And don't you think I can't fight. I kill monsters for a living. If that's all you are, I'll have no problem."

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
His eyes flickered open as he lay there, lacking the will to actually get up. Quill groaned, forcing himself to sit up. He quickly got dressed and looked himself over in the mirror. His green eyes were still half-closed and had dark circles underneath, and his sandy hair stuck up in all directions. Smirking, he flapped his cloak and opened the door, entering the hallway and heading to get his breakfast.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The woman stopped short when Val drew her bow, and just stood there as the hunter gave her speech. She waited a good few seconds afterwards before she started talking again. "Y'know," She snarked. "If you had just heeded my advice and left me alone, none of this would be happening." She turned around at this point and lowered her hood, revealing wavy crimson-red hair, that was tied up with a black ribbon and kept out of her absolutely beautiful face. "But if it's a fight you want..." She drew two sharp knives from the lining of her cloak, and said no more.

((For the face, think something like Scarlett Johansen, but younger and with slightly less pronounced features. Yes, she looks like Black Widow. OK? Sue me.))

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Sweet))

He gets up and stands between them. "You have power, miss, and those hunting the powerful will kill you. I've seen it happen before. You're not safe." He says coldly.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"And you have no idea what the **** you're talking about." The woman returned, looking at Felix like she thought he was stupid. Which she did. "Now if you two personally don't want to kill me, I'd prefer to be on my way." She directed that part more at Val than at Felix, but still gave them both this condescending glare that pretty much screamed 'You idiots are wasting my time.'

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Val did not want to kill another human being, however, she suspected that people would die if this person was let free. "Just come with us," she said. "I want to confirm a few things. If you are an innocent person, you may go free. However, I smell blood on you."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Uhm, how about I don't run off with two suspiscious-looking strangers," The woman with the too-red hair suggested quite rudely, keeping her knives under her cloak just in case. "And we all go on with our lives?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He shakes his head. "Don't go! You have shadow magic, do you not?" He asks. "I've sees posters of you in towns!"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"That's not me." The woman replied with a sneer, resheathing her knives and yanking her hood back up. "But now you know why I like to keep the hood up." And with that, she tried to walk away for the third time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom