• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Elements RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I've had dreams about you. Darkness curling around your feet. I saw Val too, vines and flowers swirling around her. I've also seen four others." He says.

((Feel free to mirror these dreams, sort of a goddess-connection-thing.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The assassin actually stopped at that, and winced when she realized she had. "I have no idea what you're going on about," She spoke, even colder than before. "But you really need to shut up." And she began to move away again. But she had been lying through her teeth. She'd had strange dreams as well, just like he'd described. A bunch of different people, surrounded by magic of all sorts. Fire, water, even stars. She'd just brushed it off as some exhaustion-induced hallucination, but that stupid boy was making her rethink things...

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((If she's seen Val and Felix, she should recognize them. Just a tip. But maybe she forgot their faces. Makes no difference to me.))

He shrugs and lets her leave, knowing deep in his heart that they'll meet again... "Come on, Val, let's go." He smiles to his companion, "It's still a lovely day."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"What?" He looks at Val in shock. "A Hellmouth?" He heard of the legends before... emissaries of Lady Death.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Ah. Wasn't sure if it was goddesses or reincarnations in the dreams. I'll just go with 'she's trying not to think about what the dreams looked like so she won't realize it's them'.))

And the woman stopped again, and even turned around. "What, is the matter with you people?!" She blurted out. "Why can you just shut up and leave me alone?!" Hellmouths... She'd had dreams about them for years, not just a week. How did these people know so much about what she dreamed?!

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Because you're like us. I can hear it in your voice... You've had dreams like ours..." He then grips his head and falls to his knees as a smooth female voice speaks in his mind. Hush child... the time isn't ready for us yet... but gather the rest of us. Find the ones in your dreams. The Mother will look after you. Farewell for now.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Val flashed back to another dream while the trance-state had her. A living mountain was moving - stone and grass and moss and earth in the shape of a great beast. (If you have played or seen screenshots of Shadow of the Colossus, think of something like the turtle-looking one). She was riding atop its stone head. The stone-beast seemed to be confronting a large being formed of shadows with teeth, the Hellmouth image.

Suddenly, Val's eyes shone with a green light. Her hand went to her bow. She armed an arrow and shot for the cloaked woman (Winnie, right?). The arrow whizzed past her ear, shaving off a few hairs before embedding itself into a tree behind her. Val did not look to be herself at all, she looked like she was possessed by something.

(I don't really know why the Earth goddess / elemental would be angry at Shadow/Death since there is already a separate Light and Life Goddess, but I would say the "Earth gives life" might have something to do with it. Or maybe Winne's been littering).

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Hellmouth= Imprisoned in my mind. It's what I picture. And remember, the goddesses are all sisters. Maybe some feud between them, or Verdéytah is still salty that Drynuin, who imprisoned the goddesses for several years and was an evil, magic tyrant, is Anubya's son and that she, Verdéytah, blames her, Anubya, for the mess that happened following Drynuin's ascent to power. Think Galbatorix+Ganondorf (TP) and you're set.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((lol, I don't mind. The earth would be nothing without life, no wonder she'd hate Death.))

Yeah, that arrow would've shot Winnie dead if she hadn't dodged in time. She dropped her jaw in shock as she realized what happened, and as it all hit her, fury started to build up in her stomach. It was almost an overwhelming urge, bubbling up inside her. Kill them, The urge tried to say. Send them to the realm of the dead, where they all belong... But she shoved it down, using all her strength. She couldn't just kill them here, not in broad daylight. ...But this 'Val' had shot first. She could just claim it was self-defense... With that thought, there was nothing to stop her from taking out her knives and charging the archer, her shadow seeming to flicker about her feet like fire.

((Whee, this'll be fun.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"STOP!" He says, his voice for a second not his own, and a wall of fire separates the two women. "Don't do this! Val, I know you're in there somewhere, come back. You," he looks at Winnie, "you need to calm down too. Stick with us... maybe we'll find some answers...." He holds his head again, "There's this voice... She says... Tell them their sister isn't very happy right now." He shakes his head, clearing it.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Val, still overtaken, fires another arrow past the flames, then another, and another. To replenish her quiver, she dips her hand into the earth, forming arrowheads from metal that melts up form the earth and from stems of wood that spring up. Verdéytah is clearly angry.

Justice... Val groans. The Destroyer will be brought to justice!

(It is kind of a tradition for Val to get killed or hurt in roleplays that feature her. I definitely DO NOT want her killed here, as she is a main, important character and we're only in the beginning of the story, but it is okay with me at this point if she is injured. Just don't take off a limb or anything important or permanent).

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
(No, she won't die. I'm just saying that there's some leeway in battle for her to suffer getting cut and such, just so the Tatl has some freedom. If she wounds Val in a non-perm. non-fatal way, I won't consider it god-modding, but have given my permission).

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Don't worry, I'm usually chicken about hurting people, unlike Dagger. I'll make sure not to do anything permanent without your OK.))

When the wall of flame came up, Winnie skidded to a halt, then with barely a pause she sank into her shadow. Every arrow missed its mark as she simply slid under the flames. She heard Felix's words, but they meant nothing to her. She'd never had a sister, who cared if she was angry! The shadow that was Winnie slithered behind her attacker, and the woman slid back up to the world of the living with her knives in hand. "Watch who you're trying to kill, *****." She growled, just the barest tinge of another voice on hers, before taking both knives and aiming to kill.

((Sorry if that move was a little OP, but she's fueled on the same stuff Val's using right now, just slightly less... possessed.))

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom