• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia:

After a few moments, she caught on to what they were doing. Deciding to play along, she gave a convincing frustrated growl. "I was looking forward to getting my hands on some big gems! The things you could buy if we had some of the dragons treasure. And the amazing part is all we would have to do is answer a riddle." Olivia blew out a breath and crossed her arms over her chest. "Let's go, guys. These honest and kind dwarves say there are no dragons, then there's no point in standing in this cold..."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

"You want to be answering a riddle for treasure eh?" Grimlock said. "Where'd ya hear that from? Dragons don't go givin their treasure out to anybody! Not even for a riddle."

Grimlock turned to Tollin. He said something to Tollin that the travelers didn't quite hear. Then he and Tollin turned back to the travelers.

"Well, good luck to ya finding yer treasure." Tollin said.

Takaya:

She saw what the others were doing. She let them handle it. She needed to know the Dwarve's reaction before she could play her card. As soon as the Dwarves gave their reply she didn't say anything. She knew the Dwarves weren't compleatly convinced.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus was close. He knew how these dwarves ticked and was ready to do whatever he could to get them to share info. "Oh, you don't know then?" Cyrus said in a very convincing manner. He had always been a good weasel. A couple of his pals from the gang of bandits he led jokingly named him 'Silver Tongue'. Cyrus wasn't done just yet. "Yeah, you see we're kinda like a group of treasure hunters and we've been doing extensive research on dragons. Lore and a couple of recorded documents. Turns out the Dragons used to be pretty generous if you knew how to speak to them right."

Cyrus let a long exaggerated sigh. "Well thanks any way guys," he said to the dwarves. "Guess we shoulda just never come to this mountain. Maybe if we had a guide to help us. We would even be willing to share the spoils. Ahh well". Cyrus turned and began to walk away, hiding a grin as he did so.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

She went over to Cyrus and whispered in his ear. "Listen. Why do we have to play games with them? We have your daggers that glow. We don't exactly know why they glow, but it's a better chance than what the dwarves are giving us." Feelora then eyed Cyrus and his reaction and stepped back. She turned to the dwarves and sighed.

"Thank you. We're going to need all the luck we can get." Feelora waved at them and started walking away from the scene.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
I AM A DWARF AND I'M DIGGING A HOLE! DIGGY DIGGY DWARF! DIGGY DIGGY HOLE!

Lothar: *Is too busy looking at the drill to talk to the dwarfs*
Lothar: *Thinking* "Amazing... this thing seems to be able to cut through solid rock. It looks ridable too. I must know how it works... but the mission comes first."
Lothar: "Hey... would it be possible for us to catch a ride back to the dwarven kingdom with you? I'm sure someone in the kingdom might know about a dragon."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry TwilightDeku! I fogot to control your character!:S)

Narrator:

Grimlock smiled at Tollin. He could see the games these humans were playing, but he wouldn't let them know just yet...

"Catch a ride?! It's a drill, not a horse! I'll give ya directions to the kingdom but I wont be givin rides."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

"Alrighty. Go through the mountain pass right here." Tollin pointed to the pass in front of them. "As soon as ya get to a smooth lookin rock, tell it to open for ya."

Tollin and Grimlock started for their drill.

Takaya:

"Thank you very much." She said trying to lighten the moods of the dwarves.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

"Okay team, let's head out! Thanks again!" She waved to the dwarves as they left for their drill. She turned back towards the mountain pass that they'd pointed out, then turned to Cyrus.

"Alright. You're going to have to keep watch of that dagger and its glowing. If we go through this pass towards the kingdom, we're going to want it to start glowing faster and brighter... I think." Feelora thought the daggers would have to glow due to the proximity of dragons. The daggers themselves were engraved with dragons, so what else could it possibly lead to?

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Cyrus:

"I'm keeping my eye on it. I'm sure we could find these dragons pretty easy if these dwarfs would stop hiding things from us." He whispered to Feelora.

Xaviar:

He stayed quiet, feeling more and more useless in this group of 'heroes'.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

The travelers followed the Dwarve's directions and went through the mountain pass. As they approached the smooth rock they noticed some strange markings on it.

Write.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom