• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scrubs Mafia: My First Scum Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Obviously, Keyshe wasn't afraid to incriminate one of her own. Neither did Pancake hesitate to hammer Keyshe. I'm wondering if Keyshe buried another of her cohorts within that list. Could Xyphon or Heroine be scum? I know Xyphon's been on the brink of death several times, but Heroine's played it very safe this game. As I understand the Godfather is still alive. it was Heroine who wanted us to stop tracking the Godfather for fear that the mafia was manipulating us.

Reverse psychology: What if Heroine played dumb because she is the godfather?

Vote: Heroine of Time
I've been mostly inactive in this game and Marching Band (which I WAS scum there, sooo... eh) so I haven't really had the chance to do much besides "play it safe". I've only barely managed to meet the posting requirement each day; the last two days, though, it was mostly because of how quickly they went by. I think the only person I've voted for so far is Keyshe. Maybe I voted someone else at one point, but that's all I can remember at the moment.

But, yeah, can't say much else to the reverse psychology statement aside from reassert that what I meant. Everyone got so focused on finding the godfather in Pirates that we didn't bother looking into the people who DIDN'T have a INNOCENT rating from the Cop... I just don't want the mafia to take advantage of that "we-have-to-find-the-godfather!" mentality. In the end, whether we lynched all the goons first or the godfather right on day one isn't going to matter. It'll only matter which side is still alive at the end.

So, on a completelt unrelated note... can anyone who's watched the show think of a character who's likely to be a Poisoner? Do you think their alignment would be Town or third party?

EBWODP
...Of course, since the godfather might be the only one left at this point, maybe my old logic doesn't apply anymore. XD

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Well first of all good job Josh, between us we have now lynched four Scum, so will that leave one more amongst us? Pancake was definitely scum in my eyes, the way he reacted to me revealing Keyshe was Mafia was very strange indeed. Now i suggest that we collectively look back and see how these Mafia players interacted with one another, see if we can spot any trends and whatnot.

Damn I wish I saved protect power for this night >_> anyway, I'll take a better look through tthis thread and see what I can dig out before pointing the finger.

EBWODP

Just to clear up any confusion, I killed Annie, why would a Mafia with a poison ability kill their own scum? So yeah there goes that conspiracy :/

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Just to clear up any confusion, I killed Annie, why would a Mafia with a poison ability kill their own scum? So yeah there goes that conspiracy :/

Alright, so you had a one shot Poison ability? That must mean there was another Poisoner active tonight. Something tells me this other Poisoner also only had one shot, since it has only been used once by that person throughout this entire game.

I am also fairly certain that there's only the Godfather left. I doubt there were more than five Mafiosi when the game started (but of course I could be wrong).

I do not have any good leads on anybody at the moment (just a few meaningless gut feelings), so I will go back in the tread to see if I can find something useful.

EBWODP

I looked at the two final vote tallies where we lynched scum (Thareous and Keyshe). Here they are:

Vote Tally
Thareous - 8 (Josh, Viral Maze, Atticus, Raindrop14, Pendio, justac00lguy, Xyphon, PancakeSamurai)

Vote Tally

PancakeSamurai - 2 (Josh, A Link In Time)
Xyphon - 3 (Go_Skyward, Keyshe, Luna)
Keyshe - 7 (justac00lguy, Xyphon, Raindrop14, Pendio, Heroine of Time, Atticus, Pancake Samurai)

I noticed that the only three still living players who took part in neither of the two wagons are A Link In Time, Go_Skyward and Luna. Obviously this makes me suspicious. :suspicious: In fact, it makes me suspicious enough to think that the remaining Mafia member(s) is/are amongst these three.

Vote: A Link In Time

I cast my vote upon thee because you are one of the three, and because Atticus already has voted for you (making the lynch a wee bit easier). You are also the most experienced player of the three (as far as I know), and could therefore be a greater threat to us.

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I still feel that Xyphon should be looked into.

Darknut_Hunter said:
Xyphon - 3 (Go_Skyward, Keyshe, Luna)

C'mon. We're not stupid. We know that Mafia aren't afraid to vote for their fellow mafiaso, and would you look who voted for Xyphon. Though Xy could be an innocent being targeted by the guilty, seeing how experienced Keyshe is, I doubt that's the case.

FoS & IGMEOY: Xyphon

I'll keep my vote on ALIT for now.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ok if we think about this.... People are saying that at the moment it seems that Mafia and Town are not balanced, but wouldn't a way to balance this out by adding more Mafia members. I'm not sure about other games and the set rules but there could be 2 or 3 more Mafia members in the game.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
IGMEOY: PANCAKESAMURAI

FOS: THAREOUS

I DON'T FEEL LIKE TURNING CAPS LOck off oh there we go
I knew Annie was scum! Great job NKing her! =D

I say we look into Pan and Xy again.
Vote: PancakeSamurai

NK Xy and see what happens.

^ Posts from Atty day 3, giving me the impression she is poisoner...?

Hm... interesting set up we got here. We got Xy and Pancake said to be scum (which I see everyone's point and I agree with, not trying to bandwagon or whatever was going on the first two days) Personally, Pancake is being pretty ganged on right now and has no defense, I figure he can be lynched later.

Right now, my focus is Xy. He seemed to only vote on Rainy in some odd way of defense, not really the greatest defense makes one look more scummy, imo. Honestly, that was what made me vote for him more than Pancake.

Vote: Xyphon

I have no valid reasons aside from agreeing with everyone else's posts... sorry I'm not very helpful, guys Dx
Sooo, without further ado, I'm going to Unvote and

Vote: Xyhon

Getting anxious, aren't you? Are you cracking under pressure?

Also, you're not really firm with your votes. First Atticus, then a random, meaningless FoS on Pancake, and now you're targeting Raindrop.

Why are you voting her, specifically?

Me too.

^ And the only people who didn't switch their vote from Xy onto Keyshe, when our TOWN HERO declared that Keyshe was scum.

FoS: Go_Skyward, Luna

IGMEOY: Xyphon

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Why does part of me think this could be a role madness game... Hmm... inb4 Mases

Maybe we have some Trackers? Watchers? Voyeurs?

If we do, I'd love to hear what they've collected.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I noticed that the only three still living players who took part in neither of the two wagons are A Link In Time, Go_Skyward and Luna. Obviously this makes me suspicious. :suspicious: In fact, it makes me suspicious enough to think that the remaining Mafia member(s) is/are amongst these three.

^ And the only people who didn't switch their vote from Xy onto Keyshe, when our TOWN HERO declared that Keyshe was scum.

FoS: Go_Skyward, Luna
Let me clear something up here, when our town hero declared Keyshe was a scum I was scrolling through posts at that point trying to catch up. I would have changed my vote but by the time I finished my reading Keyshe was already lynched... so...
Jesse-eisenberg-Shrug-Social-Network.gif

There wasn't really much I could do at that point. Keyshe was already lynched and there was the no post thing so I just stayed quiet. Of course, it never fails whenever I am online there are no new posts but when I am offline someone is already lynched and my old vote is still there and then there is a "no pointing" night time thing up...
ALWAYS HAPPENS. But, I promised I would tried to stay more active and I can keep that promise for today, but tomorrow I will be traveling and then I believe Wednesday and Thursday I will being doing all day events in hell and by hell I mean at the doctors. I am not even explaining. Anyways, yeah... there we go. I know using "I missed everything meeeh!" isn't really a valid excuse, but really, every time I log off something important happens. No joke. Anyways, that's my beef.

As for my vote, I'm still tossed up between A Link in Time and Heroine of Time. I will probably go study their posts some more before I choose between them, though.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I looked at the two final vote tallies where we lynched scum (Thareous and Keyshe). Here they are:

Vote: A Link In Time

I cast my vote upon thee because you are one of the three, and because Atticus already has voted for you (making the lynch a wee bit easier). You are also the most experienced player of the three (as far as I know), and could therefore be a greater threat to us.

I can explain this. For Thareous, as you already know, it was a very short day (or so I remember?) so by the time I had logged on, it was already Twilight, so my vote wouldn't have counted anyway. And, for Keyshe, although I expressed my support for JC, I didn't bother to vote, she was already hammered.

EBWODP: I SERIOUSLY doubt there are 6 or 7 mafia members in this game..... has that ever happened before? And have you guys ever experienced a poisoner before in previous games?

oh and this

"making the lynch a wee bit easier." unnerves me. o_O

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
EBWODP: I SERIOUSLY doubt there are 6 or 7 mafia members in this game..... has that ever happened before? And have you guys ever experienced a poisoner before in previous games?

I recall having at the very least 6 mafia in a game a long time ago, and I have played with poisoners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom