• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scrubs Mafia: My First Scum Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
My vote was half joke/half suspicion, I was mainly playing off his wording but from past posts in Day 2 and Day 3 I still have genuine reasons to vote.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Would I be lying if I said I didn't see that coming?

Yes?

Well ****.

I still rocked this game hard.

If you lose this town, I will personally berate and call every one of you girls names for as long as you exist on this forum.

****ing Carol!
You still killed the cop... if you hadn't done that you could have called a perfect game.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Erm, I still wanna hear more from ALIT: who do you think is the most suspicious? Assuming there are 1-2 more mafiaso left, who do you think they are? Why?

So, JC, did your JoAT role extend to poison, thus you killed Annie? Or was that you acting as Vig? :?

Eh, Xy, who do are you suspicious about?

Go_Skyward, why so suspicious of ALIT and HoT? You didn't really justify why you wanted to vote for either of them. :I

Luna, thoughts on the poisoner situation?

I think Heroine is a viable suspect. She's barely active in this game, and barely votes. She did the same thing in BM7 and MBM, where she was Mafia in both. She's worth looking into...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm not entirely sure right now. My main suspicion was Pancake but now he's gone.

Don't give me that, what the heck is this then?

Lynch me, NK me, whatever, but remember this statement folks:
If I die and you realize I'm town, lynch Raindrop. Definite scum.

Vote: Rainy

That's called planting seeds.

That's called playing dumb when a mafia forgets what he's said before.

Vote: Xyphon

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
My suspicions of you have dissipated as I expressed previously, in case you didn't see me say it several times, IF PANCAKE TURNS OUT TOWNIE, RAINY IS SCUM. I said previously that I took back my definite scum claim and changed it to if Pancake is townie, and I stuck with that and said it several times.

Just a note on how to play well in mafia, refer to your post where you said things instead of saying you said them; it provides a better back up to your statement. :yes:

By the way, why would I be scum if Pan was town? There were plenty of others who voted for Pan, why just me?

My vote stands.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Atticus said:
So, JC, did your JoAT role extend to poison, thus you killed Annie?
Mebby ;)

So my vote stays on Xyphon, I think this game now needs to be more aggressive, try and pick of our suspicions and narrow it down. I'm still searching through the thread trying to pick out who I think could be Mafia, based on what we know now.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
About what? Pancake being mafia? I thought he was. If you mean Rainy being scum, that was ONE post. I implore you to look at my following posts and look what I said differently. If you want to call me scum for one post, go ahead :yes:

I just feel that this is rather strange.

Keyshe - 7 (justac00lguy, Xyphon, Raindrop14, Pendio, Heroine of Time, Atticus, Pancake Samurai)

Scum lies among here, and it's not just Pancake. Just so everyone knows, my softclaim has been proven by Josh's death. Pendio, Rainy, Xy, or HoT are the possible remaining mafiaso.

I'm thinking Rainy and Xy. :T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom